What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My XCG-V 4w broke, so I returned it to Tour Edge. Either the shaft or the builder was defective... the tip of the shaft seems like it crumbled in the hosel. I also had some issues with the head keeping all of its pieces together, so Tour Edge agreed to take it back. I feel a little bad, but at least they stand by their product.

For just about the same price I picked up a new XCG4 4w. I'm pretty excited about this one.

I picked up a dozen Z star yellow balls!

Today I picked up ANOTHER driver...just couldn't let it go! A demo Adams 9064LS for $189 w/ the RIP gamma shaft. I have looked this thing over and I think that they marked it wrong. There was no plastic on the head but not a scuff or mark on it anywhere. Not even a ball mark on the face! I most definately did not need another driver, but this thing has probably given me the best "eye numbers" on the range out of any club I have hit. Now I have two beasts in the stable...Cobra S2 w/ Miyazaki Kusala Blue and the 9064LS. Probably will have to sleep on the sofa tonight though.

Today I picked up ANOTHER driver...just couldn't let it go! A demo Adams 9064LS for $189 w/ the RIP gamma shaft. I have looked this thing over and I think that they marked it wrong. There was no plastic on the head but not a scuff or mark on it anywhere. Not even a ball mark on the face! I most definately did not need another driver, but this thing has probably given me the best "eye numbers" on the range out of any club I have hit. Now I have two beasts in the stable...Cobra S2 w/ Miyazaki Kusala Blue and the 9064LS. Probably will have to sleep on the sofa tonight though.

Been there man, nice pic up though.

You will love them!!!!

Just bought some Nike SQ Machspeed irons off of ebay yesterday. I was already looking at them and the deal I got will definitely let me play a few more rounds this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my club glove last bag with a STIFF ARM today.

will be putting that to good use with golf trips coming up to Orlando, Palm Springs, and Hawaii....all in the next three months. LOVED my burstproof....now I'll get to cram more stuff in! w00t!!

got my club glove last bag with a STIFF ARM today.

will be putting that to good use with golf trips coming up to Orlando, Palm Springs, and Hawaii....all in the next three months. LOVED my burstproof....now I'll get to cram more stuff in! w00t!!

The stiff arm is the best.

so i've heard. lol.

i've traveled for years with a club glove without the stiff arm and had no toruble. thanks to a valuable piece of information from a member here....i decided i'd try it.

i'm still confident in my packing method. at any rate....travel...here i come.

img0627gl.jpg

img3354r.jpg

My new shoes arrived!

Sweet shoes! Love the Adidas golf shoes.

I was skeptical, but getting them for 98.00 shipped cleared all skepticism and I just punched in the old credit card info, haha.

Loudmouth hats and visors to give away at my bachelor party

Huzzah! My CG15 with Tour Confirmed grooves has arrived! It was sent to New Zealand Golf by mistake for some reason. :D

so i've heard. lol.

i've traveled for years with a club glove without the stiff arm and had no toruble. thanks to a valuable piece of information from a member here....i decided i'd try it.

i'm still confident in my packing method. at any rate....travel...here i come.

I hear ya...I see it as a fairly inexpensive insurance option to protect against those rare travel mishaps.

Since I'm going to be walking more and using my push cart, I got myself an umbrella :clapp: I used it already yesterday! Glad that I had it as its been super hot around here lately!

Better than all that rain you were getting not to long ago!

4 dozen mint ZStarX balls for $75 including 2 day FedEx shipping. Great deal!

golfballnut.com They are doing a 15% off special for part of the day today. Enter websitelaunch in the code area at checkout and you will get this discount.

I think Ive had this ailment before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back