Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
When going out with the fellas for more than a weekend getaway more like a whole week thing. Which is your best day to play. My pops has the thought of his best day being the 2nd day playing and after that he just gets tired.

What about you?

I've had a few (extended) golf trips and they were all to Phoenix/Scottsdale. We would play every day for a week or more. It's been a while, so I don't remember what day I felt best, although I was younger then so it wasn't such a big deal. The last one was in 2000. Beer (lots and lots of beer) after wards while hanging out at the pool in the afternoons took any hurt and fatgigue away from playing each day. It was on these trips when I would also drink more beer than normal during the round as well! If I go out there again, I will stick to water and Gatorade during the rounds!

Our trips usually are one round Thursday, two Friday, two Saturday and one Sunday before heading home. Friday and Saturday are usually the best for my scores. Typically for me two or three good rounds and one not so good of the four rounds Friday and Saturday.

Back