Chicken Stick Review Thread

Great review Ddec, I am glad your liking the chicken stick!

Wow, that's pretty cool. Thanks for reviewing it!

DDec, awesome. I'm going to have to take a hard look at this. Great review man!

wanted to add I just saw on BadChicken.com that they are offering 2 chicken sticks for $75. If you have another person to play with, this would be a nice option.

Well written, ddec! I keep hinting about the wii, TW11, and the Chicken Stick for Christmas.

Nice review ddec!
I just may have to get me one of those.

I hope the manufacturer has plans to modify the design or at least create an adapter for use with the new remotes that have the motions plus built in. The current design can only be used with the old controller PLUS motion plus.

We bought a Wii this year and I was gonna get a chicken stick, but I can't use it unless I buy an older wiimote as well. It seems their product life just got real short as most new systems come with motion plus built in.

Great review ddec, everytime I visit THP it seems like some great golf product is being reviewed and I immediately am wanting one. This website may end up sending me to the poor house.:D

I got a chicken stick from my Mom for Christmas. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I hope to play tonite.

I got a chicken stick from my Mom for Christmas. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I hope to play tonite.

Let us know what you think. I still want to get one or two, I just need to find a way to put my (MotionPlus included) controller in it.

Let us know what you think. I still want to get one or two, I just need to find a way to put my (MotionPlus included) controller in it.

That's what I've been wondering. I have the new remote plus and the website says the two are not compatible. I need to get another remote anyway, so I might just get one of the old style ones.

Speaking of MotionPlus being included in the remote, I can't get it to work when I play TW11. I calibrate it, but the game still doesn't keep the extra stats like swing path, etc. Anybody have any tips?

That's what I've been wondering. I have the new remote plus and the website says the two are not compatible. I need to get another remote anyway, so I might just get one of the old style ones.

Speaking of MotionPlus being included in the remote, I can't get it to work when I play TW11. I calibrate it, but the game still doesn't keep the extra stats like swing path, etc. Anybody have any tips?

I've been having the same issue. Plus the original remote that came with the console needs to be recalibrated almost every time I use it. It's all jittery if I don't. I'll spend some time looking around on the motion plus stats today I hope.

I am actually thinking about returning the chicken stick or giving it to my brother. I just don't think I will ever use it. I hardly ever play the Wii and TW takes too long to play. I would rather hit into my driving cage.

I hope the manufacturer has plans to modify the design or at least create an adapter for use with the new remotes that have the motions plus built in. The current design can only be used with the old controller PLUS motion plus.

We bought a Wii this year and I was gonna get a chicken stick, but I can't use it unless I buy an older wiimote as well. It seems their product life just got real short as most new systems come with motion plus built in.

Not sure if you have one but the motion plus can strap onto the back of the new Wii remote and works just the same. The new remote does not seem to be affected by the motion plus attached and it fits in the Chicken Stick like the original Wii remote. I thought that I was going to have the same problem when I took a chicken stick to my sister's house to play with her new red Wii but it was fine.

Not sure if you have one but the motion plus can strap onto the back of the new Wii remote and works just the same. The new remote does not seem to be affected by the motion plus attached and it fits in the Chicken Stick like the original Wii remote. I thought that I was going to have the same problem when I took a chicken stick to my sister's house to play with her new red Wii but it was fine.

Thanks for posting this. I think I will be ordering my Chicken Stick today!

I just talked to Jordan from Badchicken.com, he told me to share with everyone that they are in the process of creating a chicken stick for the PS3. They are testing the prototype for it right now.

I just talked to Jordan from Badchicken.com, he told me to share with everyone that they are in the process of creating a chicken stick for the PS3. They are testing the prototype for it right now.

Another reason to get a PlayStation Move!! Thanks ddec!!

Another reason to get a PlayStation Move!! Thanks ddec!!

I don't have a PS3, but interested to see what they come up with and if they made any type of improvements or tweaks to the original design.

Of course you will test one out for us when it's ready, wasn't even a question.

Too awesome! I actually just got a PS3 with the Move package last week! Good news, I'll def be in for one.

Nice, hopefully I'll get one so I can have an excuse to get the Move set.

did you get yours for the Wii yet?

Nope still waiting on it. Should get it any day now. Free super saver shipping takes a bit of time.

Back