What Do You NOT Like?

The whole Ping G line. I really wanted to like those too
And amusingly for the day, Yes putters never seemed to work me either

The FT-iZ driver. Didnt like the Callaway Razr Forged irons either. Very harsh and unforgiving.

Another one - TM R9TP. No feel and TP? My arse.

Nike SQ sumo 2 3 wood. We did not get along very good. TaylorMade R5 Driver, could not hit it to save my life.

The FT-iZ driver. Didnt like the Callaway Razr Forged irons either. Very harsh and unforgiving.

I would agree dude, but for some reason I really liked the 3wood.

Nike one golf balls, won a dozen in a tournament and played 10 holes with one of them, terrible ball for me. Gave the 11 left over away to a friend who loses about 5 per round. He did not have them long enough to like or dislike them.

Every golf ball out there. They all seem to be attracted to the deepest water, the tallest grass, or the biggest pile of leaves...

But on a serious note, I haven't found any that I don't like since I can't hit anything properly. I have a feeling that my 54˚ non-MD grooved wedge may be replaced though... we already have a bad relationship.

I have a TM Burner 3 wood and HATE IT!! I can only hit it off the tee, so my tee shots are my driver and 3 wood (in case driver isn't working) and my fairway shots are now the responsibility of my 7 wood and boy does it do a mighty fine job :D

My current 3-wood a Callaway FT 3-wood.It is way too light and I hit it well somedays and poorly others,although that's my swing issues mostly.Also used a Odyssey dual rossie for awhile and switched back to a blade and putted better.

TaylorMade Ghost putter. Glad I never ordered one online. When I finally got one in my hands, it just never felt right. Even just playing around on the golf store carpets, I just couldn't sink a putt with it if the hole were the size of a manhole cover.

I loved my Seemore Fgp2, but it didn't work at all for me. Great feel, but couldn't judge my distance with it.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

The last thing I really hated was the stock shaft in my Diablo Edge (an Aldila Habanero).

My old Burner XD irons.... The thick topline really killed me. And the offset was causing me to hook the ball 53 yards...HAHA. I kid. But I didn't like the irons. Harsh and just didnt like them. Last iron purchase mistake I made.

Also, hated my Titleist ProV1 and ProV1x. They became water balls for me. I liked them at first but when I played the other brands just no comparison. Good balls for many, just not me.

OHHHHHHH and my Nike Air golf shoes. Rejuvanates or whatever. They keep me off balance lol.

Golf Carts with faulty Brake pedals and beep when they start rolling. It's like the cart knows when I'm in the middle of my backswing. :banghead:

Putters.

Kevin

I am soooooo getting yelled at for this...

BStone Golff balls. Any of them. I WANT to like them SO bad, because I love their business practices, but I just... dont.

BStone Golff balls. Any of them. I WANT to like them SO bad, because I love their business practices, but I just... dont.

............ *whispers quietly* .... run man.... run......

LoL. To each his own I guess.

............ *whispers quietly* .... run man.... run......

LoL. To each his own I guess.

*tightens shoelaces...

I know. I will support them in their every venture, but I wont play their balls.

TaylorMade Ghost putter. Glad I never ordered one online. When I finally got one in my hands, it just never felt right. Even just playing around on the golf store carpets, I just couldn't sink a putt with it if the hole were the size of a manhole cover.

Agreed, the Ghost is just awful feeling as well.

Ping G15 driver, and callaway diablo edge 3 wood. I really wanted the G15 driver as I had heard so many great things about it but I could not hit that driver to save my life, but at least I didn't buy it unlike the Diablo edge 3 wood. On the launch monitor at the store I was mashing that bad boy better than any other 3 wood in the store, after 2 terrible rounds and 4 terrible range sessions he turned into store credit.

*tightens shoelaces...

I know. I will support them in their every venture, but I wont play their balls.

Funny thing is that they'd tell you the same thing if the numbers weren't there ;) Nothing wrong with not liking something for your game. You think it was easy to say the FGP2 didn't work for me? hehe

Haha. But you know the cool thing about this site. You don't have to like what everyone else does. You don't have to be anything but yourself and like what you like.

But how can you not like them ??? LOL I kid.

I loved the look of my Odyssey White Ice #9. I seemed to be really inconsistent with it. The amount of toe hang made it difficult for me to square at impact. I switch to a Karsten series Anser. Made a world of difference.

Back