Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Dr Teeth!

I am pumped to meet you dude!

Guys I am SOOO excited to be going to the outing! This is going to be so much fun, I already put a countdown on my computer :D I can't wait to meet all of you guys and girls, and make some life long friends. I am so grateful that JB and GG opened up some more spots for the procrastinators like myself! You know what they say "always late but worth the wait!"

Looks like I can keep practicing my crazy 100 foot trick putts :banana:

Guys I am SOOO excited to be going to the outing! This is going to be so much fun, I already put a countdown on my computer :D I can't wait to meet all of you guys and girls, and make some life long friends. I am so grateful that JB and GG opened up some more spots for the procrastinators like myself! You know what they say "always late but worth the wait!"

Looks like I can keep practicing my crazy 100 foot trick putts :banana:

That's awesome that you are officially on the list now Dr. Teeth!

Awesome Dr Teeth, look forward to meeting you and Dakota Golfer. Just spent the last 15 minutes catching up on this thread and its crazy, 4 more spots and half are gone already. Lets get the last two spots gone tonight, preferably to lefties.

Nice job Teeth!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Congrats Dr. Teeth. Can't wait to meet you.

Just want to remind everybody that there are only 2 spots left for this great event. Filling up this early we wanted to extend it by a few so that those that barely missed could still get in. With only two remaining, we expect them to go soon. We are promising an incredible event again this year and dare I say the golf outing of a lifetime.

Just want to remind everybody that there are only 2 spots left for this great event. Filling up this early we wanted to extend it by a few so that those that barely missed could still get in. With only two remaining, we expect them to go soon. We are promising an incredible event again this year and dare I say the golf outing of a lifetime.

I am so glad I turned my stuff in when I did. I'd be kicking myself HARD if I missed it.

I thought the last outing was incredible and the golf out of a lifetime. The fact that you keep saying this is going to be better makes me glad I signed up early.

Congrats Dr. Teeth! I cant wait to meet you!

I thought the last outing was incredible and the golf out of a lifetime. The fact that you keep saying this is going to be better makes me glad I signed up early.

You and me both! I'm already salivating over here just imagining how things could be better than the last time. But knowing JB and GolferGal, I know they are going to be bringing it for this one.

Can't wait to meet the new folks and the people who get those last two spots are going to be lucky.

Agreed, I am getting so fired up about this outing and have even started to dream about it...scary! Good luck to the people that get these last two spots, lets fill them up.

I just want to thank you guys again for opening up additional spots. I am so syked to be going this year. Now I just need to exercise restraint and not buy anything before then. This will be hard!

I Tapped, I Talked

I just want to thank you guys again for opening up additional spots. I am so syked to be going this year. Now I just need to exercise restraint and not buy anything before then. This will be hard!

I Tapped, I Talked

But so well worth it!!!

I Tapped, I Talked

You can do it. Im doing it too. No buying till after the outing. But putters dont count. lol

Just a heads up to those of you who haven't purchased airfare. We discussed rising costs and it is a trend that is continuing. Here is the latest from USA Today:

- UPDATED (5:37 p.m. ET): Southwest Airlines appears to have raised "the entirety of its domestic fare structure" this afternoon, JP Morgan analyst Jamie Baker says in an e-mail research note out today at 3:50 p.m. ET. Baker says Southwest has raised fares on its routes by between $2 and $5 each way. Southwest's fare increase appears to be in response to a broad fare hike initiated on Monday by Delta and United, according to Baker. The hike is the fourth by the airline industry as a whole since mid-December, according to Baker, who adds that Southwest has matched all but one of those.

Southwest spokesman Chris Mainz confirms the fare increase to Today in the Sky.

"We are matching a fare increase from United, in which several other carriers have also matched," Mainz tells Today in the Sky, "The slight increase varies by length of flight and ranges from $2 to $5 each way, and it is a direct response to the rising cost of fuel."

Mainz also pointed out the airline's no-fee stance, saying: "Of course, as you know, change fees and bag fees don't fly at Southwest Airlines."

Posted Jan 18 2011 4:32PM

Just want everybody to get the best deal they can.

Niiiiice. I was hoping that you'd pull the trigger, BD.

Should just be 1 opening now...just emailed my form to Renee & let G.G know. Think I'm aboard on this now..Sorry to bring the bad news to those who met me last year. :rofl: :smile-big:

Way to go bulldog!! It'll be great to see you again, plus make some more putts!

Back