Testing Irons for THP

Kind of glad they didn't come last week since I really wouldn't have been able to hit them anyway. Schedule is open this week though ;)

I saw grass in Tennessee and there was an outdoor driving range open. It would have killed me to drive by that and know I couldn't take the new irons there for a test drive.

I hope they come this week, my wife is going ou tof town for the weekend so that means I can golf A LOT!

I hope they come this week, my wife is going ou tof town for the weekend so that means I can golf A LOT!

In that case, I really hope they come for you and that the weather holds out

I am very optimistic about this week! I really hope to get them in soon because my iron striking has never been better! I also have a little extra money to get differently lofted wedges if I get the MC's (well, I will probably bend my current set by a º). I bought a new CG15 60º wedge this weekend now I just have to bend my 54 to a 55 and my 50 to a 51 if I have a 47 degree PW.

If I were to get the mc's my wedge set up would be almost perfect. 47-52-56-60. Of course if I get the CB's I probably wouldn't change anything either, 46-52-56-60

it's suppose to be rather cold this weekend. might be worth a drive out of state in order to break them in proper, if they do show up.

my fingers are crossed for you guys.

it's suppose to be rather cold this weekend. might be worth a drive out of state in order to break them in proper, if they do show up.

I can def go out of state to get some good tim ein, I dont mind that

it's only 9 here right now, I would LOVE to go out of state to play

I can def go out of state to get some good tim ein, I dont mind that

+1, and 100% worth it!

If these show up this week I could be searching for travel deals again! HA. I DO have this weekend off... humm :alien:

+1, and 100% worth it!

If these show up this week I could be searching for travel deals again! HA. I DO have this weekend off... humm :alien:

thats usually the cheapest way! get the last minute deal

+1, and 100% worth it!

Don't get me started on Ohio weather. I've decided I'm shipping out to Arizona for grad school, I can't stand not being able to enjoy the outdoors for half of the year.

while home yesterday I was on fedex truck watch, when one pulled up I ran downstairs to wait by the door. Low and behold the delivery guy had just dropped off a box on the porch. Unfortunately it wasn't for me! I can say that I'm glad I'm at work during the day because if I was home everyday waiting for these I would go nuts.

I too saw a FedEx truck on my way to lunch driving close to my work. I thought about following him to see if he was going to come to the office. These irons are making me a stalker haha.

Hoping they come before I'm out of state for a few days next week....

You want me forwarding address broski? You know Im here to help. :alien:

I still think mine are headed to your place first OEM

Hopefully you two get different sets so I can get some broad testing done

You know this will not happen, both of ours will be either delivered or attempted to be delivered while we're in Orlando. Ah, SethO too actually...yup, for sure now!

Hopefully you two get different sets so I can get some broad testing done

Since these other guys are headed to FL next week I may have to drive down to casa de OEM to practice some putting and pray for warmer weather

They will show up before the PGA show, you have to have faith!

Since these other guys are headed to FL next week I may have to drive down to casa de OEM to practice some putting and pray for warmer weather

Mi casa su casa BUT mi putters not su putters lol

you're assuming that they'll be here by then hehe

I get sad when I see this thread bump. The longing... it hurts so much...

I get sad when I see this thread bump. The longing... it hurts so much...

yeah but just wait till you see the Taylormade Preferred Forged Irons Testing Thread! till then we can only talk in here

Back