Would You Use This Putter?

Nope no way this thing is UGLY

Funny thing is they show him fixing (or trying to) the ball mark without bending over but they don't address bending over to get the ball out of the hole. The should add one of those grips with the suction cup on it if they really want to address all bending over... until you have to bend over to tee it up on the next hole anyway...

I would not use it. Not even if I had a bad back. It is nice that they include the shaft and grip though!:D

why are they called divot repairs tools when you don't use them on divots anyway?

Funny... The video NEVER shows the outcome of the divot after it is repaired. The video conveniently pans away to the next scene just prior to lifting the clubhead away from the divot. If they can't do it right on the commercial, there is no way it is practical in real situations.

90% of the golfing community doesnt repair ballmarks properly anyways, so its not like it really matters
Funny... The video NEVER shows the outcome of the divot after it is repaired. The video conveniently pans away to the next scene just prior to lifting the clubhead away from the divot. If they can't do it right on the commercial, there is no way it is practical in real situations.

90% of the golfing community doesnt repair ballmarks properly anyways, so its not like it really matters

That is true, however if the goal is to sell a device (be it this putter or a regular divot repair tool), you should really show it work.

I would perhaps consider it in a "Red Dawn" type scenario involving 12th century ikings where I needed a close-range hand-to-hand combat weapon, but I generally prefer my lob wedge for that type of work...

The only thing I like about this is the center shaft. Not an attactive piece of equipment at all.

If I saw it in the store, I might have to give it a roll though because it is so different.

won´t happen in my case, but I can see advantages if you have trouble bending over to repair.

I don't think something like that would make it into my bag..

Wow...a lot of hate for this thing just for being 'ugly'.

Are we really that superficial?

Wow...a lot of hate for this thing just for being 'ugly'.

Are we really that superficial?

To be fair, it's not just ugly. It's really ugly. And sort of dangerous.

Lol... WOW. How did I miss the video????? I love stabbing the middle of my divits. Isn't that a no no??? I'd use it if I saw Sam Elliot gaming it. Man. I don't know why but I was cracking up. THP has me in a really good mood tonight.

I wouldn't use it. It looks like some kind of tool that belongs on a fire truck. The day I get so lame/lazy that I can't bend down to repair my ballmark is the day I quit playing golf.

I'm loving it.I need one........

I betcha S C will bring this out and say that it was his idea.

Not in a million years! It looks too goofy.

I wouldn't use it. It looks like some kind of tool that belongs on a fire truck. The day I get so lame/lazy that I can't bend down to repair my ballmark is the day I quit playing golf.

I agree with the lazy part. AND its ugly:act-up:

I'd totally use it!
But not on the course.
I'd use it while I"m weeding the garden as it seems like it might work well for dandelions.
Given teh size of the hole some dandelions make, you could turn it around and putt with it after you've completed the extraction.

Back