Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just found out a childhood friend of mine killed someone the other day... im in total shock

i just found out a childhood friend of mine killed someone the other day... im in total shock

Wow, have you heard the whole story?

My best friends little brother killed someone too, shot them in the leg to stop them doing whatever they were doing, but hit an artery. This guy was a marksman and could have shot him anywhere he wanted to kill him, but he was just trying to stop him. Bad luck that he hit the artery, the dude bled out. Served 15 years, he's out on parole.

i only saw it on the news... havent spoke with his family yet
he's the training supervisor for the police in a city close by and during a training excercise in hand to hand combat he hit a recruit wearing a helmet with his gloved hands
the guy died in the hospital

i only saw it on the news... havent spoke with his family yet
he's the training supervisor for the police in a city close by and during a training excercise in hand to hand combat he hit a recruit wearing a helmet with his gloved hands
the guy died in the hospital

Holy crap! I'm sure your friend is feeling terrible and could use some well wishes and heartfelt thoughts from some friends right now.

^ wow, that's just awful man. Best hopes for him.

Kinda puts me showing up to a tactical weapons competition only to find out the start time has been changed til 5pm in perspective.

My school system just decided to have a snow make-up day next Saturday. I have already paid for a golf trip to Tot Hill, Little River and Tobacco Road that weekend. I guess my students will miss out on me that day. HAHA I wish they would have given more than a weeks notice about making up school on a Saturday!

What kind of terrible place does things like that?
My school system just decided to have a snow make-up day next Saturday. I have already paid for a golf trip to Tot Hill, Little River and Tobacco Road that weekend. I guess my students will miss out on me that day. HAHA I wish they would have given more than a weeks notice about making up school on a Saturday!

Wow, never heard of that. We always made up our snow days at the end of the school year.

Wow, never heard of that. We always made up our snow days at the end of the school year.

They just decided yesterday! This is the first time I have heard of it in the history of my school system. I am not a happy camper right now.

They just decided yesterday! This is the first time I have heard of it in the history of my school system. I am not a happy camper right now.

I heard you're sick that day.

3" of snow again last night.....and supposedly a major storm coming Tuesday night? The night I fly down for the PGA Show? I curse at you Mother Nature!

3" of snow again last night.....and supposedly a major storm coming Tuesday night? The night I fly down for the PGA Show? I curse at you Mother Nature!

Definitely getting old. Something like -10 here this morning. My nose hairs frozed.

Definitely getting old. Something like -10 here this morning. My nose hairs frozed.

Hawk. Its time to move broski. That is just too damn cold. Can you fart when its that cold?

I think that's called a 'far' because it's too cold to finish
Hawk. Its time to move broski. That is just too damn cold. Can you fart when its that cold?

You can, but it turns to glass, cracks, and the shards create havoc on your backside. I will be moving dude, but I'm stuck here until 2014 no matter what. Obama, among others, gave me free money to buy a house and he will try to take it back if I move to early.

Working a double shift at the Monkey Disco sucks after a night of a minor league hockey game and clubbing. I actually feel old this morning.

Sitting in the vet waiting room while Tracy is in the "patient" room with the Jack Russell. She's got an infected anal gland. Lol. It's not funny. She's going to be very grumpy when they get done with her. Anyway people and their dogs can very strange. Makes me feel uncomfortable the way they act lol

OEM Kevin

Working a double shift at the Monkey Disco sucks after a night of a minor league hockey game and clubbing. I actually feel old this morning.

I remember those days, minus the monkey disco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back