Dustin Johnson's TaylorMade Cap

I too have been wanting this hat for a while. I see one has popped up on ebay. It's up to $50 with 4 hours left. That's a little ridiculous for a hat that will be out in a few weeks. I just wish new era was going to make these hats. I have one of the tour ag penta/r9 hats made by t-max gear and the fitting is a little off. Nothing beats the fitting/comfort of the titleist half mesh flex fit hats, imo. I do have a watermelon for a head, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120666568138&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Whats funny is, thats not even the actual hat. DJ's hat has red letters instead of yellow. I have that hat(well mine says R9 not R11) in the link you posted and it was $20. I got it as a gift from a forum member on here.

I too have been wanting this hat for a while. I see one has popped up on ebay. It's up to $50 with 4 hours left. That's a little ridiculous for a hat that will be out in a few weeks. I just wish new era was going to make these hats. I have one of the tour ag penta/r9 hats made by t-max gear and the fitting is a little off. Nothing beats the fitting/comfort of the titleist half mesh flex fit hats, imo. I do have a watermelon for a head, though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120666568138&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Kinda nuts for $50 plus shipping

Haha. I didn't even realize that was an R11 hat. I just noticed the Penta on the brim, which is the hat a lot of the tour guys were wearing this past summer/fall.

Haha. I didn't even realize that was an R11 hat. I just noticed the Penta on the brim, which is the hat a lot of the tour guys were wearing this past summer/fall.

Ya I didnt notice it the first time I looked lol There is a lot of different versions out of that hat now. Im sure there will be many more to come to.

Hi all

Any other places to get this cap? Shipping to the UK IS >$50. Seems quite steep.

Also, how do you get your equipment listed as a sig?

I wonder how the sizing of this hat compares to the Titleist fitted mesh hats? I wear a M/L in the two of those that I have but only saw S/M and L/XL listed as the two options on the site listed above.

I'd definitely like to grab the white one as soon as I find out about that.

Yea, I wear a M/L and that isn't an option with these hats.

Excellent. A discount code would be a bonus too.

Thanks Patty! I ordered one and will be excited to see it :)

The hat looked pretty sweet in the video. I might have to put my Ping G15 structured gap to side for a round or two to sport this one. Does anyone know when the other R11 branded stuff is coming out?

r11

r11

Hi all

Any other places to get this cap? Shipping to the UK IS >$50. Seems quite steep.

Also, how do you get your equipment listed as a sig?

did you find any site in the uk for this hat.

did you find any site in the uk for this hat.

Not in the UK yet as far as i can gather. I PM'd Patty and Blind9golf on this thread and they sorted me out with a good price for shipping to the UK. Ordered one black and one white.

Im thinking hard on one or both of these...love me some lower profile fitted hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link and the code, I'm going to order at least one hat and I'll probably grab some other things from you guys as well.

Cheers

@SteveMarino so how much was the total cost to buy and ship the hats to UK?

I really wanted to get one when they had a S/M white one on ebay, but I just bought 2hats earlier (the same one AHA bought, and a Taylormade TP cap) so I thought I better wait a little bit, and now I check back it's already gone! :(

So will the hat definitely be available in England?

Or would places like ebay or American sites be the best places to look?

Just got some good news from blind9 that my hats shipped!

Damn! Just got my hat. I ordered a L/XL and it's too big. I have a big head too. Who are these hats made for, Justin Beiber and Rickie Fowler? I'll have to see if I can exchange. If anyone gets a S/M and needs a L/XL pm me and we can trade.

@SteveMarino so how much was the total cost to buy and ship the hats to UK?

I really wanted to get one when they had a S/M white one on ebay, but I just bought 2hats earlier (the same one AHA bought, and a Taylormade TP cap) so I thought I better wait a little bit, and now I check back it's already gone! :(

So will the hat definitely be available in England?

Or would places like ebay or American sites be the best places to look?

It cost $10 to ship to the uk.

Not sure if they will be available in the UK. I'd imagine they'll make their way over eventually.

It cost $10 to ship to the uk.

Not sure if they will be available in the UK. I'd imagine they'll make their way over eventually.

How are you on THP and the tour at the same time, Tapatalk?

Back