Greetings from South Jersey!

RH#1

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been lurking on this forum for some time now and decided it's time to register as a formal user so I can participate in some of the discussions, etc. I have been following several golf forums and find this one in particular to be the one for me.

Let me tell a little about myself. This season will be my 10th as a golfer. I joined a golf league at my former job in order to meet and socialize with co-workers. I totally sucked, but was instantly hooked. Now, 10 years later I can hold my own on most days. I play in a 9-hole league after work and on the weekends with friends mostly. I live in NJ, just across the bridge from Philadelphia. If anyone is looking for another playing partner, I'm always game. Looking forward to talking golf or whatever with you all.

RH#1

Welcome to THP, RH!

Welcome to THP.

welcome!

we will keep you in mind next time the PA/NJ/MD crowd gets together for giggles

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome,
NJ here too, more central NJ Princeton area (Exit 8A) , i get down that way once in a while though. What courses you play down there? River Winds? any of the ones off the AC Expressway (Scotland Run, The Winery, Twisted Dunes etc???

:welcome: RH#1 glad to have you aboard.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome south nj.

Welcome to THP! This place is the shizznit.
I am a Philly guy myself. Live in Center City.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome! I'm a south jersey guy myself, Turnersville area.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Quick test. Best cheesesteaks in Philly?

As a former Philadelphian/South Jerseyite the answer is NOT Pat's or Geno's! For my money Jim's in Philly and Gaetano's in SNJ, though i've been gone 6 years. Glad to see Philadelphians coming together, go Phils!

Welcome and I love the pic you choose

Welcome to THP. Been to Jersey a couple times for Work, but no fun (golf).

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back