THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we all crash in the Rangefinder? :bananadance:

I'll most likely be staying the night, but will not need a hotel room.

I'm definitely staying over, but won't need a room for this since I'll be staying with the ex BIL and SIL.

On a relatee note, we have a new member called Dan The Man who finally signed up. That would be the guy mentioned above. The people who were at the Otter Creek outing last year should know who he is. He whipped us three (hawk, duey and me) asses in our foursome.

Nice. Dan is very cool guy. Loves his Callaway gear too!

Man. We may just have to set up some grudge matches.

Can't we all crash in the Rangefinder? :bananadance:

I'll most likely be staying the night, but will not need a hotel room.

Ummm. No.
Between the SWAG, the Albatross Club only SWAG, the clubs requested by AC members, 2 dogs and 2 people, its full.

Man. We may just have to set up some grudge matches.

Grudge matches? The only grudge match for Nate is Par. He should be way under it with how easy this course is compared to his own.

Nice. Dan is very cool guy. Loves his Callaway gear too!

I think his only new equipment he'll have this year is the Razr Fit driver. He must not have needed to re-grip clubs this season so he kept last year's stuff!

I'm still working on my two buddies to join and to come, is there a deadline for signup on this event?

I'm still working on my two buddies to join and to come, is there a deadline for signup on this event?

I would guess about 2-3 weeks out so we can make sure tee times work.

Grudge matches? The only grudge match for Nate is Par. He should be way under it with how easy this course is compared to his own.

Well, that and showing up :) Just kidding Nate!

We'd like to have a final count no later than two weeks prior.

I deserve that Hawk..........I know, I know. Working hard to make this right with both families of mine! :bashful:

My golf game doesn't travel very well JB...you guys will be fine.

I need to think of something to truly give you guys the Iowa experience. Maybe a trip to my uncle's so you can see his shootin' car.

I will certainly be staying, we have a "Shorties Game" scheduled.

As of now, I am unsure on staying since I have a buddy that lives there. Will know and be able to update within the month

I need to think of something to truly give you guys the Iowa experience. Maybe a trip to my uncle's so you can see his shootin' car.

LOL! Please define a shootin' car. My grandfather had several of those out in the field. For whatever reason, they were fun to shoot at.

~Rock

It's an old car you put out in the field and shoot!

Maybe we should create our own trophy and follow the path of the Iowa v Iowa state trophy. Will put a little statue of some farmers shucking corn, and that's it. It has nothing to do with golf, or football, but no one thinks we do anything except grow corn.

2964-greatest-wrestler-of-all-time-from-your-state-cy-hawk-trophy.jpg

~Rock

Maybe we should create our own trophy and follow the path of the Iowa v Iowa state trophy. Will put a little statue of some farmers shucking corn, and that's it. It has nothing to do with golf, or football, but no one thinks we do anything except grow corn.

2964-greatest-wrestler-of-all-time-from-your-state-cy-hawk-trophy.jpg

~Rock
You mean the battle for corn trophy in the state of beef??? I love it when the state with Beef is corn and the state with corn is beef. That's for on site discussion. Needless to say it'll be fun to have battle of the midwest states while there.

I'm in. Maybe a jar of peanut butter for a trophy...

Put me on the list.

Good to hear it CGN, will be great to see you again.

We need to blow this thread up, where's everyone at? Sadly I'm at work and heading back to the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back