Best Looking Drivers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We always hear talk about these irons are pretty and these wedges are gorgeous. These putters are wonderful looking. What about drivers? I think that the best looking driver ever IMHO is the TM Patriot thing they put out last year.

481311512_WvrhT-L.jpg

I'd go with that one as well JB. I saw the boxed set at the KC Golf Show, made me do a double take.

Cleveland Hibore XLS Tour. Mainly the top of the driver. I love the carved out head.

2nd choice: Cobra L4V or L5V

• Admin
  • Admin
I agree about the Yonex. To me the 909D3 looks like a Burner Clone.

Are we talking at address?

For me, at address, its definitely either the Mizuno MP-600 or the Callaway Hyper X Tour.

Mizuno:
Img0504(1).jpg

Callaway:
4.jpg

This is the best picture I could find, this isn't the Tour though, the Tour has no alignment mark on the crown

• Admin
I think at address many drivers look the same. That looks just like a Nickent T Spec and others to me. I was asking about overall club looks.

To me the 909D3 looks like a Burner Clone.

Ouch!:talktohand::starwars:

Any clue what those clear red things do on the Yonex? Store nitrus or something:D

I happen to like the looks of Titleist drivers. They are simple, but nice with the chrome, black, and classic script.

The Hibores are interesting, lookwise... like nothing else on the market.

The R9 is also pretty awesome looking, looks like one shiny piece of chrome.

i really like the look of titleist drivers, i wish that i really liked them and had a connection so i wouldnt have to pay. otherwise the r9 and the r7 limited are my other favorites. im not fond of the sole looks of the ft9, but at address it looks good as well

I like the sole look of the ft9 AK. Funny, how people all differ really. I sometimes wonder what we'd play if they all were blank!

I'll throw this in the mix...I loved the looks of last year Nike drivers, this years is so-so. Now their new fwy woods look great in person, love the way the sole looks. Any reviews of them coming THP?

I know back in the day, the TM Bubble was the shiznit.

I really like the new Diablo, but it's for a really girly reason. I loved the color red they used.

My wife said the same thing, of all the drivers we saw at the show on sunday the Diablo was her favorite.

I don't know that this is the best looking, but she's not bad (or is this just for 1-woods?):

win013.jpg

There was a custom driver made to match the Ford Mustang GT500KR that I've seen a picture of that was beautiful, but I can't find a picture of one anywhere atm.

Otherwise, I like the R7 Patriot, Cobra L5V, and the Yonex that have been shown already.

I think the bottom of the Cobra L5V looks awesome, but the top just looks kind of funky. I would say overall, I love the look of the new FT-IQ.

I cast my vote for the taylormade r9

I have a couple;

Mizuno JPX
Callaway FT-9
Hibore XL

I am so close to pulling the trigger on the R7 Patriot. I want one so badly for my office. I love that thing.

prodimage.jpg

I know most don't like this head but I've always thought it's was the sharpest head out there.

+3 for Callaway Diablo. :act-up:

prodimage.jpg

I know most don't like this head but I've always thought it's was the sharpest head out there.

That is really flashy, nice for some people, but not my style. I don't think I could ever get used to those silver lines.

That is really flashy, nice for some people, but not my style. I don't think I could ever get used to those silver lines.

I used to play this head still play the FW's and love em but stepping up to the tee box at True Blue in MB one of the guys in my foursome took a look at it and said "WHoa there boy ...just what knid of space ship you hitting there!" I started laughing as it obviously caught me as funny and hit a dribbler about 60 yards down the course. So I replied "well one that doesn't fly it appears."

Back