Very much a head case, telling the guy that drives you to the course and gives you money to shut up and don't talk to anyone and spend all your time on me......

+2. I felt a little sorry for the guy at the start but not any longer. I would say he is OK with being another freeloader.

worst.show.ever

I watched about 5 minutes then decided that I didn't want to support this jackass' cause. All of you guys watching are just enabling this cat. It's pretty disgusting if you ask me. The fact that he even gets this chance pisses me off.

Can't even make it through 10 mins of this show. I'd rather watch Hank and Rush

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I was also among those that felt sorry for this guy at the start, however after last nights episode it is clear that this guy is a Class A douchebag. After all the things his "friend" did for him that is the way you treat and talk to the guy, especially after he was trying to be encouraging and get his head in the right place you tell him to shut up! This guy has no class, no discipline, and is a hot head (which makes me think those allegations might not be so far fetched.)

My Tuesday nights will now consist of Hank and Rush and then straight to Tosh.0!

I was also among those that felt sorry for this guy at the start, however after last nights episode it is clear that this guy is a Class A douchebag. After all the things his "friend" did for him that is the way you treat and talk to the guy, especially after he was trying to be encouraging and get his head in the right place you tell him to shut up! This guy has no class, no discipline, and is a hot head (which makes me think those allegations might not be so far fetched.)

My Tuesday nights will now consist of Hank and Rush and then straight to Tosh.0!

If I was his friend it never would have gotten to him telling me the shut-up on the course, I would have turned the truck around and dropped his broke ass back off at the shelter when he started giving me crap about what was on the radio...

I agree with most of the comments in this thread. I would like to point out however that this woman seems to have a problem as well. Sh made similar allegations against Chris Noth (Sex and the city, Law and Order) In fact, if you read up on the allegations, she makes the EXACT same statements concerning the assault threats towards her and her dog.
Burk does have a pretty good swing, and I agree with his caddy that if he were able to focus, he may have played better. An 81 with little practice is not too shabby.
Spoiler
I see he withdrew after 3 rounds. Most likely due to his hernia problem. I wonder if he will receive any exemptions from anyone?

He's got a herniated personality

When i saw him in the Psych's office last episode i almost lost my lunch.

I agree with most of the comments in this thread. I would like to point out however that this woman seems to have a problem as well. Sh made similar allegations against Chris Noth (Sex and the city, Law and Order) In fact, if you read up on the allegations, she makes the EXACT same statements concerning the assault threats towards her and her dog.
Burk does have a pretty good swing, and I agree with his caddy that if he were able to focus, he may have played better. An 81 with little practice is not too shabby.
Spoiler
I see he withdrew after 3 rounds. Most likely due to his hernia problem. I wonder if he will receive any exemptions from anyone?

As I stated previously, all this proves is she is in a cycle of abusive relationships. My wife is a psychologist and volunteers at a battered womens shelter. According to her, these women go from one abusive relationship to another until they either get some therapy to understand why they do it and break the cycle or end up dead.

The judge in the case thought there was sufficient evidence to convict him and have him serve a short jail sentance, in addition to three years probation.
Speaking of which, as he is on probation and has been show on tv breaking the law by tresspassing in those tubes, why hasn't he been picked up for violating his probation?

Why do you assume he is tresspassing? (Or did I miss something in the show?)

Why do you assume he is tresspassing? (Or did I miss something in the show?)

Pipes belong to a private company and are on private land owned by the railroad I believe. He mentioned in the first or second show(Last one I watched) that he could be arrested for tresspassing by being in those tubes

Pipes belong to a private company and are on private land owned by the railroad I believe. He mentioned in the first or second show(Last one I watched) that he could be arrested for tresspassing by being in those tubes

I also remember him saying that! I watched last night and this guy can be such a D*ck sometimes. Last night he made me almost want to not watch anymore, dude is a head case and will never get through Q school if he keep worrying about the "trial".

This guy is just a dirt bag, and a terrible person, I think we're supposed to rooting for him but I find myself hoping he fails. Why am I even watching this?

This guy is just a dirt bag, and a terrible person, I think we're supposed to rooting for him but I find myself hoping he fails. Why am I even watching this?

I gave up two episodes again when I saw him in the shrinks office. I almost lost my lunch.

Ya i don't know what to think, one part of me want's him to get on his feet so he can stop mootching and actually succseed because he does have game, but the other he seems like such a jerk. I don't know how but I can just tell he has a snobby attitude.

I just don't understand how someone who has bareley played in the last 2 years thinks he is going to make it through a Q school. And then gets ticked at everyone else especially the guy who is paying, because he can't break 80.

Ya i don't know what to think, one part of me want's him to get on his feet so he can stop mootching and actually succseed because he does have game, but the other he seems like such a jerk. I don't know how but I can just tell he has a snobby attitude.

But at least he has a kind face... the kind you want to punch.

I can't see how someone like this can ever succeed. He quickly became a person I loved to hate and gave up on the show pretty quickly. It's not to say I won't pick it up again when TGC reruns 30 times.

He'll need to change if he ever wants to make something of himself.

I can't see how someone like this can ever succeed. He quickly became a person I loved to hate and gave up on the show pretty quickly. It's not to say I won't pick it up again when TGC reruns 30 times.

He'll need to change if he ever wants to make something of himself.

He won't change, and his attitude is what makes him a loser. He's coasted through life on a free ride and then when the going got tough he gave up.

The thing that made me the most angry was this stupid obsession of his to clear his name.. focus on your freakin golf you idiot that's what the show is for!!!

A little compassion, humbleness and humility go a long way. I hope I'm there when some of you hit bottom.

He won't change, and his attitude is what makes him a loser. He's coasted through life on a free ride and then when the going got tough he gave up.

That is how it appears to me as well. I'm not sure why I watched it again but I did. Not sure where the show is heading, but he is coming off as a real freeloader who has no interest in making himself a better life.

Back