Golf Grips and Shafts

UNCFan6

Low Round of 64
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wonder what you guys think are some of the better shafts and grips. Personally i don't have a lot of experience with shafts so mine will be simple and some default shaft. I like the NV shaft that is in my R7 driver. Also a good shaft for the money is Proforce shafts. As far as grips i like the Golf Pride Decade Multi-compound grip in black and white.

Your thoughts?

Moved to shafts and fitting section.
Shafts are only as good as the person they are fit for. You could find a shaft is absolutely awful, and it might fit me perfectly and hence I would find it amazing.

I like the NDMC grips as well as the Tour Velvet or Lamkin Crossline. Shafts are fit to your swing, so what works for one person might be completely wrong for another.

True that jt and JB.

I like the Winn PCI grips quite a bit, but the NDMC's are very nice too.

The grips in my new PING i15s are great - I think they are called id8 or something. And full cord as well. I am a big fan if lamkin crossline full cord, but these may be even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal preference only: Golf Pride Tour Velvet; Royal Precision Project X Flighted

Like Sean, I've always liked the Golf Pride Tour Velvets. I'm use to them and they're comfortable. I've become a huge fan of Matrix shafts recently. They have some awesome options that are more affordable than one would think.

Another very subjective subject. We all like different things and that is good. A fitting for a shaft is a must, and it is easy than ever to do now days.

My favorite grips are golf pride VDR but it's all opinion. As for shafts get fitted

Tap tap taparoo

+1 more for VDR and personally I am a huge fan of UST AXIVCore

Was a GP Tour Velvet fan for the longest time. Now, I'm playing the Lamkin 3Gen Performance Plus Mid-size grips and love em!!

I like golf pride tour wrap 2g recently super tacky,like project x graphite shafts and proforce v2.I will say I have different shafts in my driver/fairway and hybrid mind,the same shaft did not work in all 3 for me.

Back