Windermere Country Club

Looks like I'll be in O-town on March 5 with time to play a round and I see Windemere CC on Golfnow for $39 on that Saturday afternoon. Very tempted to play it after all the good reviews you guys are giving it.

What is it, about 20 minutes north of Disney World? We're staying at the Crown Plaza Universal (won a charity auction) but we'll spend most of our time around WDW and I'll either leave my wife at the hotel or else I'll drop her at WDW and she'll just wander the parks by herself until I'm done.

Anyone think there would be a better option for that price around Orlando? (Or any THPers want to join me?)

Looks like I'll be in O-town on March 5 with time to play a round and I see Windemere CC on Golfnow for $39 on that Saturday afternoon. Very tempted to play it after all the good reviews you guys are giving it.

What is it, about 20 minutes north of Disney World? We're staying at the Crown Plaza Universal (won a charity auction) but we'll spend most of our time around WDW and I'll either leave my wife at the hotel or else I'll drop her at WDW and she'll just wander the parks by herself until I'm done.

Anyone think there would be a better option for that price around Orlando? (Or any THPers want to join me?)

Not at that price. For the money its hard to beat. There are tons of great courses in the area and many that dwarf WCC, but for the money its a fun layout.

Not at that price. For the money its hard to beat. There are tons of great courses in the area and many that dwarf WCC, but for the money its a fun layout.

And yes, it's about 20 minutes from WDW depending on traffic.

Playing here this Sunday with forum member AHA and the Mrs. Looking forward to possibly playing good golf this weekend since last weekend was not good.

Drove by the course yesterday and the conditions are still looking very good. Greens are crazy firm right now.

Playing here this Sunday with forum member AHA and the Mrs. Looking forward to possibly playing good golf this weekend since last weekend was not good.

Drove by the course yesterday and the conditions are still looking very good. Greens are crazy firm right now.

Good luck buddy. Rip 18 a new one!

Had a chance to play it while at the PGA show this year again..... Had a tourney and won the event..... really nice track and had a lot of fun while playing. a must for someone in the area and the price :eek:k: you can't beat it !!!!!!!

Back