GamecockGolfer

Irish is the New Black
Reaction score
Handicap
Well just recently made a Rickie Fowler sig, and I make them for the other site I post at as well. So I thought'd I'd leave this open as a place to leave requests, so myself as well as any other GFX guys could get around to them.

I'll try to check up on it, but feel free to send me a PM to be certain to get in touch.

Just some samples here: http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/theLgndKllr35/

PM'ing you, i love the pic in your sig

Great work!! I used to do some similiar stuff and got quite good. Love the sig.

Back when I was crazy into TCG, I knew some of the best sig artists on the web. Wish they played golf, they could do some amazing stuff. Your sig looks great.

Very very nice!!! So..do you take a picture and turn it into this or take a "subject" request and get creative???

Very very nice!!! So..do you take a picture and turn it into this or take a "subject" request and get creative???

Generally people start with a stock image, then feed it into Photoshop, or if they are on a budget, GIMP. They then use a variety of tools known as brushes to modify the image. They will also cut out bits and pieces of an image to use specifically. I will dig up some of the old sigs I have had made for me, if I can find them. Pretty awesome.

I'm pretty sure I deleted years worth of work a couple months ago on my computer. I had a good 2 gigs worth of sigs that I had created.

I can't find my old siggys. Most were TCG related anyway, so most of you wouldn't get the references.

he did my avatar pic, it looks freaking amazing, great work

I want a MC sig, but I don't know who to support.

You accidentally put Giroux's name in the Pronger pic instead of Carter. Just sayin'

A Nike Machspeed Irons pic would be cool.

Could you do a Jeff Overton sig? Gotta support the IU pro's.

You accidentally put Giroux's name in the Pronger pic instead of Carter. Just sayin'

A Nike Machspeed Irons pic would be cool.

Haha, that was back when Pronger called out Giroux behind closed doors (or so he thought). Did it for a blog.

Sent you a PM :D

Very interesting didnt know what a sig was before today. I still learning everyday :D

Great work. If anyone is interested in a new sig, I would be happy to help out as well.

Last edited:
Not to detract from the great work here, but feel free to check out my GFX site: removed link.
If anyone is interested in a sig shoot me a PM. Also if you I would appreciate if you like what you see, to please sign my guestbook.

Solid work, good to have another GFX guy on board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, wonder what you guys could do with a Natalie Gulbis sig?

Ooh, wonder what you guys could do with a Natalie Gulbis sig?

I'll let Dev take this one. I've got about 3-4 I'm gonna start working on.

Back