Contest - Fairway Styles Launches Style Points

Love it, thanks THP and Fairway Styles for a great contest! I'm in.

yeah baby, daddy needs some puma hats and sligo shirts

Another great contest...entry sent! Thanks THP and Fairway Styles.

I love the stuff at Fairway Styles. My submission will be in shortly! Good luck to all!

I Tapped, I Talked

Entered.The same day as announced. Wow!

Thanks THP and Fairway Styles.

I'm in, good luck to everyone. Thanks to THP and Fairway Styles.

Entered... but couldnt resist. Bought a sweater while I was there. Found a nice pair of shorts I really like but they didn't have my size. Such is life.

Should we take question three literally and answer actual number of colors Puma offers? or the number of color combinations offered on the shoes at the site?

I am sure you didn't mean to have a trick question but this one has me stumped as to what number to write down. I want to get this right as I would love another pair of Pumas.

Should we take question three literally and answer actual number of colors Puma offers? or the number of color combinations offered on the shoes at the site?

I am sure you didn't mean to have a trick question but this one has me stumped as to what number to write down. I want to get this right as I would love another pair of Pumas.

When in doubt, answer both! 7 shoes with 24 colors (or the like)

Thanks a ton THP - Get some gear ready for the outing!

Done and Done!
Thanks Fairway Styles and THP!!! I love me some contests!

B

Excited to see what people come up with if they win. Looking through the site always makes me find so many things that I need in my "limited" wardrobe.

They have some of the greatest clothes on thei website, entry submitted!

Very cool contest!!! Thanks THP and Faiway Styles

Looks like another fantastic contest! Fairway Styles has a pretty great website with some sweet looking clothes. Thanks THP!

Great contest. Thanks THP and Fairway Styles. Nice looking stuff at their site.

In. thanks to Fairway Styles and THP. What a great contest. Good Luck.

Thanks for the opportunity Fairway Styles and THP!
:golf3:

another great contest by THP...thanks THP and Fairway Styles...

Thanks to Fairway Styles and THP another great conest.

Thanks Fairway Styles and :thp: for helping make us sloppy golfers look better. Or at least trying to.

Back