THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Finally a THP event that falls on a date where I am not swamped at work. I hope I get the chance to be a part of this amazing outing. Big thanks to TM/Adidas and Callaway. Bigger thanks to THP!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! OH MY GOD!

This is freakin insane. like I'm steaming with joy! The date is perfect the place is perfect! PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE?>!!!!!!!!

OMG.

Incredible update. Woooooow!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

When & Where
Friday, August 19 - Sunday, August 21, 2011
Orlando, FL

School starts August 22nd. Got some logistics to sort out.....

"Honey, get the kids ready for school. I'll be golfing."

Now that the logistics are sorted out, time to look at airfares.

Bingo. The dates couldnt have been better for me personally. I hope the price is right. Chyeah!!!! Excited!

From the iPhone.

Sounds fantastic!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the plan! You guys are bringing it to us BIG TIME!

When & Where
Friday, August 19 - Sunday, August 21, 2011
Orlando, FL

School starts August 22nd. Got some logistics to sort out.....

"Honey, get the kids ready for school. I'll be golfing."

Now that the logistics are sorted out, time to look at airfares.

that is pretty darn funny!

Uh oh, just looked and last year the qualifier for Toronto that I made last year is on the 21st of August. The date for this year isn't set yet so I pray it's a different date. If it does conflict with THP I will choose THP over it. That is a huge bummer for me that 2 HUGE tournaments are on the same date.

This is just so exciting!! I've looked at the resort, looked at flights.... Man, I'm just hoping and praying right now that I can be a part of this!

how cool would it be to have a THP House or 2 for the two teams?

how cool would it be to have a THP House or 2 for the two teams?

I dunno, that huge castle in the background of the pictures would work too

this is awesome news for sure.

Thanks again THP!!

WOOT

Good Stuff. This sounds like a blast. I would fear that my inconsistencies would sink a hopeful team however.

Great news!!! I had a gut feeling it was going to be in Orlando! It has so much to offer and it's easy to get in and out of with such a great airport. There are going to be 16 extremely excited and happy golfers :blob:. For those that prefer not to play in the matches, there will be plenty of other options available. You got three golf courses available at the resort . Then you got Disney World for non golfers. Great choice Team THP :thumb::thankyou:

What a great birthday present that would be for me on the 19th! I can't wait for the rest of the details to be unveiled later this week!

I am still so amazed with this event that I can't bring myself to look at that course picture thread. I have to save that for tomorrow. clam can't handle that much excitement!

The question is... what are you willing to sell to afford it?

Actually if I just charge it, my wedding is Sept 16th. So I should have plenty of money to pay it off with:alien:

I am not at all surprised to see Callaway and TM step up to the plate. They both have proven over the years that they want to get their clubs in amateurs hands and get good consumer feedback. Thank you so much for helping THP make this vision possible!

Oh man......... Roadhouse!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the guys at THP with great OEMS like Callaway and Taylormade could come up with such an awesome event. I'm working on my contract riders now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back