JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome. It was a treat to watch him golf with DA. They both seemed to enjoy the moment and were very respectful of the fans. I hope they pair up again next year.

Thanks for the info JB. I'd still like to know how he can play in those hats.... :D

funny how a man that can buy whatever clubs he wants has a lot of older stuff.

I guess a guy gets comfortable with what he has after awhile. I thought he has a great looking swing, especially considering he was limping down the course last year just a couple days after knee? surgery.

maybe he just doesn't buy into the hype that newer is better once he's comfortable with what he has and it's working for him
just my opinion

Thanks JB. In this pic it looks like he's hitting a Mizuno MP-67.

feb6_murray1_600x431-400x300.jpg

maybe he just doesn't buy into the hype that newer is better once he's comfortable with what he has and it's working for him
just my opinion

I agree, I just see so many people change when they are having great success with their current setup.

Thanks JB. In this pic it looks like he's hitting a Mizuno MP-67.

feb6_murray1_600x431-400x300.jpg

Looks to me like a new PING wedge

maybe he needs to come to the THP Outing then so he can participate in the demo day.....I hear there's going to be some sweet stuff there!

It looked to me like he was playing Mizuno wedges, but they could have been Vokeys too.

He should get rid of his 3 iron since it looks like he's already got a 22* hybrid... No need to waste a slot!

What am I talking about? The guy is a diabolical madman, so I'm sure he has his reasons!

Does anyone know what he scored. Id be interested to see his card.

Thanks for posting this. I liked watching him and D.A. yesterday.

Interesting, thanks JB for the information.

Does anyone know what he scored. Id be interested to see his card.

how does the pro-am at pebble work? Don't they do it low score on the hole? Thus i would imagine that there were a great many holes that murray didn't actually finish because points holed out.

I think on saturday Faldo said that Murray was legitemately even par through 8 i believe and i also think on sunday Nantz mentioned that Murray shot 4 over or something like that on saturday.

The Sports Illustrated story on the Pebble Beach tournament stated that Murray shot a 35 on the front 9 at Pebble on Saturday. Pretty nice performance from a 13 handicap.

Also, that story said that the idea of Murray caddying for Points at the par-3 tournament at the Masters was brought up on Sunday night, and Murray said that he would be interested in doing that. That would be a sight to see!

A 35 on that 9 even from the whites is pretty badass.

watching Ghostbusters II on hdnet, I see it in a new light now with Dr. Venkmen as the pebble beach pro am champion.

I think it's a good thing, makes me want to watch caddyshack

A 35 on that 9 even from the whites is pretty badass.

I agree. I seen the round that they did on TV last year where some of the amateurs did not brake 100.

Back