2011 grammy awards show

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
who's watching? what do you think so far?

EPIC.

So did Esox get more giddy over Clay Matthews? Or the Biebs?

I like it so far. Bieber was impressive, Bob Dylan was sdlfghdflg (thats all I heard), and I think usher is losing it. But he gets a pass because hes moving all of the time.

this years performers have blown away last years imho
mumford and sons
muse actually winning over "legends"
florence and the machine singing with all those divas
wow

They should have turned up the microphone for Dylan, could not hear him, some may think that to be a good thing but I like him.

They should have turned up the microphone for Dylan, could not hear him, some may think that to be a good thing but I like him.

Good song, but he's hard enough to understand without being loud enough. I bet I've seen Bob Dylan live close to ten times.

Kevin

I wanna know how long lady gaga was in that egg!! When she came out did she do a huge explosion out of it? With little egg peices flying everywhere?

No, I'm not watching. I think I am better off! hahaha

gwyneth reliving her glee moment... who knew she could sing

I wanna know how long lady gaga was in that egg!! When she came out did she do a huge explosion out of it? With little egg peices flying everywhere?
Nah, just stepped right out.

gwyneth reliving her glee moment... who knew she could sing

She's not bad. I thought she was coming out of that onesie for a second.

Kevin

Clay Matthews totally sacked his appearance. He should have picked Lea Michelle up over his head.

Kevin

She's not bad. I thought she was coming out of that onesie for a second.

Kevin

she's a stick... a pretty stick... but a stick non the less

Clay Matthews totally sacked his appearance. He should have picked Lea Michelle up over his head.

Kevin

now that would have been worth it... if only they gave grammys to best presenter

she's a stick... a pretty stick... but a stick non the less

She used to be stickier. She looks pretty good. I don't care for when actresses are to stickyish.

Kevin

Me neither. Remember Kate Moss when she got super stickyish?

[video=youtube;WNz-geFnV0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNz-geFnV0Q[/video]

She used to be stickier. She looks pretty good. I don't care for when actresses are to stickyish.

Kevin

katy perry can sing... but something about her irritates me

She was less bouncy than usual.

Kevin

i gotta admit im looking for mistakes... like when christina sang
and was john mayer reading off a prompter while singing?

Who is Esperanza Spalding? This is worse than Russian judges in figure skating. Even she knows she doesnt deserve it. Wheres Kanye when you need him?

Back