The Good, The Bad, The Ugly News

Duey I'm so sorry to hear this. I know you will find something that will take advantage of your super people skills and your experience. Good luck!

Keep fighting man, it'll work itself out in the end.

Chin up duey, you have tons of folks here who will be praying for doors to be opened. I'm sorry this happened to you.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Sorry to hear that, but I hear Tiger is hiring a new caddy :D

Sorry I tried to resist!

Damn Duey. Sorry to hear this news. Positive thoughts being sent your way.

My prayers are with you due. Something will open up and hopefully it will be an even better situation. Keep your chin up and keep us updated on the situation.

I am so sorry Duey. I know this is something you feared for a little while but it's still a shock when it happens. You have a great attitude about this and I am confident you will find something else very soon.

Dang Duey, sorry to hear about your misfortune. I'm sure you'll find something to bounce back soon. I guess this frees up more golf and pool shark activities. Take it easy buddy!

Sent from my bulletproof Commando.

Bummer, Duey. Sorry to hear that. Looks like that last grape slush was my last. I don't like the way they do business anymore. I'm sure it's no consolation, but I fear their days are numbered here in Cheeseland. They don't seem too busy. Maybe they're hurting all over after expanding.

Start hustling some pool. That seems like a cool job.

Kevin

Hang in there Duey. Everything happens for a reason, and as one chapter ends, hopefully another soon begins. Good luck to you on the job search, and if you run low on balls and tees, hit me up and I'll hook you up! The golf will take away some of the stress of job hunting.
Good Luck, and you know we are all here for you!!

Sorry to hear of your situation ,but many times one door closing leads to a better one opening .I wish you the best in your search.

Bummer, Duey. Sorry to hear that. Looks like that last grape slush was my last. I don't like the way they do business anymore. I'm sure it's no consolation, but I fear their days are numbered here in Cheeseland. They don't seem too busy. Maybe they're hurting all over after expanding.

Start hustling some pool. That seems like a cool job.

Kevin

I have to say thanks for all the support everyone, but Sonic is a great company and I fully applaud its efforts to be the safest fast food in the industry. These guys work really hard day in, day out to make the customer way more than just satisfied. I'm no longer a part of it, but a huge part of me always will be. I hope you all believe in Sonic as giving a damn what comes to every single customer as I did for many years.

WOW duey still supporting them after they dumped you. but then i wouldn't expect any less from you there brother. Like danilo saide if you need tees, golf balls or anything else that I can do you just hollar and let me know. Hang in there brother.

Sorry to hear that due, but I'm sure things will turn around for you. You have my prayers. I'll have a strawberry slush in your honor here very soon. Look at the bright side, you can always move to Orlando. There is plenty of golf down here.

WOW duey still supporting them after they dumped you. but then i wouldn't expect any less from you there brother. Like danilo saide if you need tees, golf balls or anything else that I can do you just hollar and let me know. Hang in there brother.

Haha, you all are fantastic and represent what I hold dear with THP. Right is right, I won't swap wrong for getting even. Best food on the planet, endorsed by TheDue, haha.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sorry to hear that due, but I'm sure things will turn around for you. You have my prayers. I'll have a strawberry slush in your honor here very soon. Look at the bright side, you can always move to Orlando. There is plenty of golf down here.

Thanks buddy, buy hot as Hell down there. Already skinny enough, haha

Tap,Tap,Tap

Duey,

Prayers are being sent out for you to find a bigger and better opportunity. It is times like these you realize that this forum is like a family. If you need something dont hesitate to ask. Im only a poor college kid, but I will help with anything I can. I work with resumes in our career services office during the year so if you need something like that I can help that way.

Really sorry to hear that Duey....good luck on the job search!!

Make sure your picking up balls you find out on the course to keep playing longer. Heck, grab a ball retriever and get all the balls you need. As far as tee's... I've seen people twist grass together... Heck I saw someone make sort of a tripod out of sticks once... but it didn't work... Do you know how to whittle? If so all the tees you need are in your back yard... (just trying to cheer you up)

Sorry to hear about you losing your job. GOOD LUCK with the job hunting! The bright side is your golf game should get better...

Hate to hear it. Good luck to ya Duey.

sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing last year and just found a job this week. It's crazy out there, but keep your head up.

Duey sorry to read about that. I hope you find a new Job as fast as you would like to maybe 2-3 weeks of nothing but golf 1st.. Good Luck I'm Praying for you

Man, sorry to hear this Duey. Hope it all works out for you!

Man, I'm truely humbled by all of the heart felt concern from all here at THP. All I can say at this point is Thank You All, very much.

Back