2011 UST Mamiya Grips

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I really like the look of these grips and I especially like the putter grip. It's tacky but soft and has a nice thickness to it. As you can see I am not great at describing grips but I know I like these!

http://www.ustmamiya.com/golf_grips/

1190189178_dfVBE-L-1.jpg

1190189383_m3KND-L-1.jpg

1190189691_Mq2ew-L-1.jpg

1190190618_pxb2e-L-1.jpg

1190190684_UgG4x-L-1.jpg

1190190805_uEqj4-L-1.jpg

1190189676_FV2uk-L-1.jpg

1190190005_63xij-L-1.jpg

1190189978_mueSp-L-1.jpg

1190190225_RfzRJ-L-1.jpg

1190190347_gR6db-L-1.jpg

Putter Grips:
1190190949_K4zia-L-1.jpg

1190189147_FkXFT-L-1.jpg

Those white grips are sick!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I love the red/black ones. Those putter grips are intriguing too.

I like putter grips with a plain paddle. Lovely!

Ooohhh I like these grips!!! those white and black ones are sweet!!!

I have to have these!!!

I love the white grips. I don't know how they would work out with staying clean, but the first day they would look awesome!

I have one of last year's grips on my driver and love it. Looking forward to seeing what your thoughts are on these. I also love the black/white combo :)

Sweet looking grips. Hawk that wite grip will match the new DJ hat. Is that putter grip midsize or standard?

The ones in the photo are Jumbo sized but we also have the standard and the midsize. Would you like a comparison picture?

I have this odd fascination with midsize grips lately. Are they all the same color scheme? I wish theyd ditch the orange, thats the only part I dont like.

If these feel anything like the ones from last year, these are a winner. The UST Grips are really solid.

I have this odd fascination with midsize grips lately. Are they all the same color scheme? I wish theyd ditch the orange, thats the only part I dont like.

They putter grips all look exactly the same just different sizes. Here are some comparison pictures. From left to right it's Standard, Midsize, Jumbo:

1190207616_RXhGm-L.jpg

1190207659_hAhn7-L.jpg

Those are beautiful grips! I especially love the putter grips. Been thinking about changing the Ping grip that came with my Method. I also love how the cord is on the grips! Great designs by UST Mamiya.

Beautiful grips. My buddy works for UST, gotta get me some of those...

They putter grips all look exactly the same just different sizes. Here are some comparison pictures. From left to right it's Standard, Midsize, Jumbo:

1190207616_RXhGm-L.jpg

1190207659_hAhn7-L.jpg

I've been looking for new putter grips, they look great.

I'm really glad to see UST Mamiya coming out with new grips. I reviewed their line last year and was very impressed, in fact I still have last year's Comp SC grip on my irons. Very nice looking and I would have to bet they perform great!

The white with black look frikkin spectacular! I can only wonder how they'll wear...

Those white grips would look sweet on an R11!!

That white/black Comp DV is just awesome looking!! I can't wait to here more on them!

yeah I had them on the 2.0's for what time I was using those and they were really nice....great tackiness
I'm really glad to see UST Mamiya coming out with new grips. I reviewed their line last year and was very impressed, in fact I still have last year's Comp SC grip on my irons. Very nice looking and I would have to bet they perform great!

Well, at least they look cool.

These look pretty nice...not sure I'd trade my GP Multi-compounds in though.

I'm looking for a white grip for the ole' driver - and the white and black grip has caught my attention.

Back