The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heart really gets the point across. Mountain Man Love. Its special.

The hearts kind of take the violent edge away from it. It's like a bear that lost its claws and decided to give you a Swedish massage. Or like a mountain man that just gave you some cigarettes and a map instead of the whole Deliverance thing.

So Im rolling the Odyssey PT82 putter and I love it. Its rather baffling too. It just looks like a putter that would never work for me but it is right now. I dont drain every single putt but I sure scare the hell outta the hole with it. Much better then any other putter I have right now. Im actually very taken back by it.

So Im rolling the Odyssey PT82 putter and I love it. Its rather baffling too. It just looks like a putter that would never work for me but it is right now. I dont drain every single putt but I sure scare the hell outta the hole with it. Much better then any other putter I have right now. Im actually very taken back by it.

Don't they all at least for a little while? Stupid putters are always acting up, I have stuck with one putter now for a few months and my putting seems to be getting a lot better by just using the one and not just giving it a time out after one bad round and grabbing one of his friends for the next few rounds.

Don't they all at least for a little while? Stupid putters are always acting up, I have stuck with one putter now for a few months and my putting seems to be getting a lot better by just using the one and not just giving it a time out after one bad round and grabbing one of his friends for the next few rounds.

Since I have a putting green now Ive been doing mini shoot outs and trials ever since it got cold. I bounced from the Ghost to the Nike Method and then to a white ice #3. Then I grabbed the PT82 on a whim just to roll it. Ive been practicing with it ever since. I think you made a real good point and one FLTC has been preaching to me. Find it and stick with it. Even after a bad round or day on the practice green keep with it. So Im trying to find the putter before the season gets rolling so Im ready.

Since I have a putting green now Ive been doing mini shoot outs and trials ever since it got cold. I bounced from the Ghost to the Nike Method and then to a white ice #3. Then I grabbed the PT82 on a whim just to roll it. Ive been practicing with it ever since. I think you made a real good point and one FLTC has been preaching to me. Find it and stick with it. Even after a bad round or day on the practice green keep with it. So Im trying to find the putter before the season gets rolling so Im ready.

Its hard though isn't it? Finding the putter thats perfect for you is so hard and then sticking with it is even harder. After a bad putting round I want to run over it with my car. I don't think I've ever seen the PT82 though I am going to have to look it up.

Its hard though isn't it? Finding the putter thats perfect for you is so hard and then sticking with it is even harder. After a bad putting round I want to run over it with my car. I don't think I've ever seen the PT82 though I am going to have to look it up.

Its the putter Phil uses. Prototype 82. I look at it and think no way anyone could ever putt good with that thing. But it rolls really really nice.

Its the putter Phil uses. Prototype 82. I look at it and think no way anyone could ever putt good with that thing. But it rolls really really nice.

I like the look of that putter, I play with a similar style, just cause I want to putt like Phil and have giant man boobs.

I like the look of that putter, I play with a similar style, just cause I want to putt like Phil and have giant man boobs.

haha moobs! It just works man. Cant really explain it any other way. Hopefully when I finally get on real greens it STILL works.

With that style, I find it extremely easy to pull putts. Alternatively, I push putts with a centershaft.

With that style, I find it extremely easy to pull putts. Alternatively, I push putts with a centershaft.

Im finding it a lot easier to be more agressive and not leave putts short. Ive never liked center shafted putters. Shaft just looks like its in the wrong place.

Thats good man, nice to see youve found your style. I leave putts short no matter what style of putter being used.
Im finding it a lot easier to be more agressive and not leave putts short. Ive never liked center shafted putters. Shaft just looks like its in the wrong place.

This morning I was just pacing around the house and I pulled out my wallet, took my credit card and cut it up into a bunch of peices and threw it in the garbage. I feel great now.

This morning I was just pacing around the house and I pulled out my wallet, took my credit card and cut it up into a bunch of peices and threw it in the garbage. I feel great now.

Nice move dude.

Thanks breeze, gotta admit it was pretty brave.

I have a few credit cards but for the most part they stay in my safety deposit box. I'm very much of the mind that if you don't have the money for something then you shouldn't buy it (homes and cars excluded). When I want say a new bed, or irons set or whatever, I always put aside the money for it for a few months and then buy it cash, instead of getting it right away on my credit card and then paying it back with interest.

I have a few credit cards but for the most part they stay in my safety deposit box. I'm very much of the mind that if you don't have the money for something then you shouldn't buy it (homes and cars excluded). When I want say a new bed, or irons set or whatever, I always put aside the money for it for a few months and then buy it cash, instead of getting it right away on my credit card and then paying it back with interest.

Good call, but I am young and dumb so I thought I could handle a credit card, unfortunatly I was stupid and got one right when I was ending my summer job so I was in trouble right off the hop. I'll probably return to getting one when I have my job back in the summer and just use it to purchase things, get home, and pay it off.

Good call, but I am young and dumb so I thought I could handle a credit card, unfortunatly I was stupid and got one right when I was ending my summer job so I was in trouble right off the hop. I'll probably return to getting one when I have my job back in the summer and just use it to purchase things, get home, and pay it off.

What I do with mine is freeze them. So when you want something and you don't have the money for it you have to really think about it before your start chipping away at that ice block.

What I do with mine is freeze them. So when you want something and you don't have the money for it you have to really think about it before your start chipping away at that ice block.

That's a good idea as well.

I did that once. Found that putting it in the sink and turning on the hot water melted it very quickly.

So that didn't work for me!

What grinds my gears: literature survey courses that present a ton of information and then uses some useless paper that doesn't help anyone understand the material better. It's like really complicated busy work.

I did that once. Found that putting it in the sink and turning on the hot water melted it very quickly.

So that didn't work for me!

Well that's cheating smalls......lol

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

there are thousands of sharks right off the beach in south floriduhh hahaha

there are thousands of sharks right off the beach in south floriduhh hahaha

Sharks are are one of the many reasons I do not enter the ocean.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back