The Morgan Cup - 2nd Round Pairings

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I like it! I get to humble the cockiest ugly person I've ever known in "belbs" and get to beat a Duke grad at the same time. Can it really get any better than that? Nope.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I like it a lot! Ike and Tina together again, I get to play with Capt Biggsy against one of my favorite guys on THP. Belbin finally gets his crack at Captain TC and we get to see Esox and AHA square off. Great looking matchups!

Solid pairings captains...CG and I have our work cut out for us against Ike and Tina.

I like it a lot! Ike and Tina together again, I get to play with Capt Biggsy against one of my favorite guys on THP. Belbin finally gets his crack at Captain TC and we get to see Esox and AHA square off. Great looking matchups!

Do you need to go change your pants? We all knew you'd be excited to play with biggsy.

Solid pairings captains...CG and I have our work cut out for us against Ike and Tina.

Maybe. I have full confidence in both of you.

This may help some non participants match forum names to real names :)

Team Hackers
Lucas Calloway - TC
Andrew Aurand - AHA
Ryan Staples - DirtyDawg
Ben Kember - Coolbreeze
Donne Willingham - Adwillingham
Matthew Buemi - CG13
Jarrod Krug - JRod
Kevin McNiel - OEM Kevin

Team Paradise
John Biggs - Biggsy
Kevin Dunn - Esox
Ryan Belbin - Rbelbin
Jason Kunze - Puttin4bird
Jarret Calloway - One-T
Amol Yajnik - arydolphin
Dean DeCrescenzo - Ddec
Marc Gradillas - Yoccos

Do you need to go change your pants? We all knew you'd be excited to play with biggsy.

Nah, I might have wet myself just a little, but I'm good. I am excited to play with Biggsy and also to play against CB.....who else is in that group again? Haha, kidding I have wanted to play golf with Jrod for a long time as well, he's another Midwesterner like me, we'll get along great!

• Admin
Any chance we can get the THP forum names added somewhere with this set of matchups too? I'm now switching back and forth between multiple windows and it might help the non participants relate to the pairings a little easier.

Lucas Calloway = TC
Ryan Staples = DirtyDawg67
Ryan Belbin = Rbelbin
Amol Yajnik = arydolphin
Jarrod Krug = Jrod
Ben Kember = coolbreeze
John Biggs = biggsy
Jason Kunze = Puttin4Bird
Kevin McNiel = OEM Kevin
Andrew Aurand = AHA
Dean DeCrescenzo = ddec
Kevin Dunn = Esox
Mattew Buemi = CG13
Donne Willingham = adwillingham
Jarret Calloway = One-T
Marc Gradillas = Yoccos

This should be some close hard fought matches as I think the talent is spread perfect for the 2nd round!

I like my match. It's always good to go up against the best to see how good you are. Playing AHA will be a lot of fun and a great challenge. I've shared a round with OEM before so it will be good to see a familiar face in the group.

Playing with esox is something I look forward too. He is a solid player who has a lot of experience. I'm sure I can learn a thing or 2 from him.

just tap it in!

I like my match. It's always good to go up against the best to see how good you are. Playing AHA will be a lot of fun and a great challenge. I've shared a round with OEM before so it will be good to see a familiar face in the group.

Playing with esox is something I look forward too. He is a solid player who has a lot of experience. I'm sure I can learn a thing or 2 from him.

just tap it in!

Is that code for you calling Esox old?

I think so. Esox gets paired with the shovel brothers. One would have to wonder why?

Yup. Do you think he will regret playing in TMC after sat? Has yoccos in the am and me in the pm. Poor guy.

just tap it in!

Sweet. I need a little time to look these over closely. Initial impressions are that we are looking at another 4-0 Team Hackers sweep.

I like it! I get to humble the cockiest ugly person I've ever known in "belbs" and get to beat a Duke grad at the same time. Can it really get any better than that? Nope.

Perhaps! I like our chances but this is going to be a hard match for Ary and I. We will both have to be at our best to win it.

Although it will be sweet to take you down a few pegs TC.

Tappin the keg!

Yup. Do you think he will regret playing in TMC after sat? Has yoccos in the am and me in the pm. Poor guy.

just tap it in!

Nah, he'll be even more cultured by the time Saturday is over. I think that's a tough match. It should be a good one.

I think I like these match ups even more then the 1st round ones. Some very very intriguing match ups here.

Awesome pairings! Can't wait to lay the smack down with my brother from North of the border! Especially beating up on a south dakotan!

Perhaps! I like our chances but this is going to be a hard match for Ary and I. We will both have to be at our best to win it.

Although it will be sweet to take you down a few pegs TC.

Tappin the keg!

I feel the exact same way about you bro. I hope you don't mind when I out drive you, hit it closer, then teach you how to putt :p

It will be fun. I'm looking forward to actually playing with you and not in the group in front of you, lol

Sweet. I need a little time to look these over closely. Initial impressions are that we are looking at another 4-0 Team Hackers sweep.

Ha!!! It is posts like this that continue to make you look like an idiot. No way TH wins 4 points from these matches.

Tappin the keg!

I feel the exact same way about you bro. I hope you don't mind when I out drive you, hit it closer, then teach you how to putt :p

It will be fun. I'm looking forward to actually playing with you and not in the group in front of you, lol

If you can teach me to putt, I would be forever indebted to you. Playing with you gives me the Calloway Tri-fecta :)

Tappin the keg!

Awesome pairings! Can't wait to lay the smack down with my brother from North of the border! Especially beating up on a south dakotan!

Ehhh. I tasted Fargo meat. Its kind of like burnt chicken. And by the 5th hole, you just feel bad for the guy...hehe

If you can teach me to putt, I would be forever indebted to you. Playing with you gives me the Calloway Tri-fecta :)

Tappin the keg!

A Calloway trifecta is like the lottery dude....Although in some places they call it an out house.

Outhouse is one word JB. Don't hate, you've experienced the tri-fecta as well. You should feel honored. Its an elite club.

I wonder if hairy is pissing himself? I'm going to slag that guy to death. Nothing brings me more pleasure than mentally breaking down a Doookie.

Back