Piretti "Forza" - #9 Style

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Well, when I found out about this one MANY months ago I told Mike with Piretti I wanted one when they were ready, a couple of weeks ago it happened.

I LOVE the #9 style putter, pound for pound on looks it may be my favorite head style, alas, I didn't have one in my arsenal and really wanted to change that. Cue what in my honest opinion is single handedly the sexiest true #9 style putter I've laid eyes on and as I've come to expect, Piretti is very competitive as far as prices go on the custom putter market.

In Piretti style this one is a hefty little girl coming in at 370g, 33.5", and my preferred 68* lie angle. Mike surprised me when I opened this one up with their new smoke shaft that goes very well with the gorgeous midnight black finish (my favorite finish next to T.P. Mills Black Ox and Oil Can). I promptly put on my trademark midsized Iomic before taking pics as well.

Rolling her in house has produced a very nice feel, just like I've come to expect from Piretti with their Carbon from experiences with my Teramo and Matera, I hope to get this one on the course after I finish demo'ing the Mills Nellie...but...David and Craig with T.P. Mills may have just had something to say about that...but thats for later.

Now, pictures! The clouds actually came out when I started snapping so some of them are a tad bit darker than I wanted. I'll pop some more tomorrow, it really is a SESSY putter for sure.

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0182-2.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0172-3.jpg

DSC_0174-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

WOW!!!!
Jman, really bro? Another amazing putter? Really?
I love the #9 head shape. Tried the Odyssey #9 but the head was too light. This looks like butter.

Edit: The back curve is symetrical. I like that. Its slightly different than the Odyseey's #9.

thats a sick looking putter!

Jman that is one work of art! Even the headcover is beautiful! I hope you make lots of putts with it! Now, update your signature. :)

Looks great. Very clean and I love the logo on the bottom.

That is a beautiful putter!

• Staff
WOW!!!!
Jman, really bro? Another amazing putter? Really?
I love the #9 head shape. Tried the Odyssey #9 but the head was too light. This looks like butter.

Edit: The back curve is symetrical. I like that. Its slightly different than the Odyseey's #9.

Haha, I keep telling you all I've got an addiction. Luckily there are worse things to be addicted to, like crack or meth. I love putters.

It's like I tell Duey, if I ever meet up with any of you guys for a round some time I'll bring my bag of clubs and another bag of putters for ya to play around with LOL

thats a sick looking putter!

I concur 100% One-T, and I really think that's the only reason I jumped at it like I did, so so pretty.

Jman that is one work of art! Even the headcover is beautiful! I hope you make lots of putts with it! Now, update your signature. :)

Not so fast Sean...not so fast...thats all I can really say right now...but soon... :shock:

Looks great. Very clean and I love the logo on the bottom.

Thats the biggest think Mike has going for him IMO, they are SO clean looking and the logo's are so elegant. I'm infatuated with the scroll Piretti logo, so clean.

That is a beautiful putter!

Thank you good sir!

That is a great looking putter!

That is so pretty....

Gorgeous...nuff said

I love the look of the Pirettis and that #9 is dead sexy. The finish is also very exquisite.

Thats always been my favorite shape of putter and that may be the best looking putter I have ever seen. The only thing that can make it better is being left handed.

Sweet looking putter. I just wish I could game this style of putter but it doesn't seem to like me very much.

Thats always been my favorite shape of putter and that may be the best looking putter I have ever seen. The only thing that can make it better is being left handed.

Or if I could get the ball in the hole with a heel shafted putter. I wish but they just don't work for me these days. That is a great putter though for sure. Very nice.

That looks insanely nice.

I love these threads from you jman!

Piretti made a sick putter and I love the headcovers too! Where are they based out of?

BTW the smoked shaft is a great touch and flows very well with the head

I love these threads from you jman!

Piretti made a sick putter and I love the headcovers too! Where are they based out of?

BTW the smoked shaft is a great touch and flows very well with the head

Haha, thank you!

Mike and Piretti are out of Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drool. What a sharp, simple putter. The lion emblem on the bottom is very clean and looks nice with the "FORZA" written next to it. Can't wait to hear how it rolls!

I may have to change my pants. Seriously!

Gorgeous putter Jman. You may have the single best putter collection ever! This one may be my absolute favorite. As awesome as it looks at address, the sole is what sold me.

Figured I'd just add on to the older thread because after some paypal issues this beautiful piece of art will be on it's way to it's new home in NY tomorrow.

I can't wait to get it and get it set up to my specs...I'm excited to say the least!!

Figured I'd just add on to the older thread because after some paypal issues this beautiful piece of art will be on it's way to it's new home in NY tomorrow.

I can't wait to get it and get it set up to my specs...I'm excited to say the least!!

Understandable MudFlap, that's one of the prettiest putters I've ever seen. Congrats and good luck!

Piretti are making some beautiful putters for sure,love the midnight black finish.

Have fun with it Mudflap! Beautiful putter!

45cdbf88-e421-b754.jpg

I won't post many pics since Jman already did but this was waiting on my counter when I got home :)

45cdbf88-e421-b754.jpg

I won't post many pics since Jman already did but this was waiting on my counter when I got home :)

Was everything OK MF?

Back