Hello from Australia

Alex W

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Everyone,
New to this forum business in general, whilst im a teacher and encourage my students to use forums ect, I have not been involved myself. A little info about myself. I have played golf for the last 23 years (makes me feel old when I see that in writing but started when I was 6) I give up every now and then, other pursuits such as fishing and surfing get in the way, so I have played around the same handicap for a long time. Currentlytrying may hardest to get down to 5 or below, so getting into it in a big way. Looking foward to participating in THP. One question how do you put the footer with whats in your bag onto your posts?
Cheers :)

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

To create a signature, go to your user cp (control panel), click edit signature, have at it. If you will click the list of smilies (emoticons) and scroll to the very bottom there's a ton of the manufacturer logos.

Thanks TC I think I have it sorted.

Thanks TC I think I have it sorted.

Looks like it to me buddy. Glad to have you here. I love getting new Aussies. The place has a special place in my heart for sure. I went to Uni at the ANU in Canberra from 99-2002, then spent a couple of years in Sydney. I got hooked on footy, was a die hard Footscray fan, played club cricket, really just loved the sporting culture over there. I wish I was a golfer back then.

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Welcome to THP

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Looks like it to me buddy. Glad to have you here. I love getting new Aussies. The place has a special place in my heart for sure. I went to Uni at the ANU in Canberra from 99-2002, then spent a couple of years in Sydney. I got hooked on footy, was a die hard Footscray fan, played club cricket, really just loved the sporting culture over there. I wish I was a golfer back then.

Poor old Footscray (Now western bulldogs) are not having a great run at the moment, they are getting smashed by everyone. There sure is a great sporting culture, actually just the lifestye in general is excellent as you would have found. Thanks for all the welcomes everyone.

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome Alex!

nice to meet you

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome to THP!

G'day :welcome:

Welcome. I have spent a lot of time in Whyalla and Adelaide. I am going back to Aus this december for work, will be in Wollongong, Whyalla, and Sydney. Beautiful country and the coolest people. Love the Tooheys!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to one heckuva cool place!

Back