Amy Winehouse Found Dead at 27...

Great voice.

Its a shame, I'll leave it at that.

The newest member of the Forever 27 Club. She joins Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Robert Johnson and Janis Joplin as other notable musicians to pass away at the age of 27.

I'm not normally a fan of pop music but I have to admit that she was a special talent with tons of potential. I enjoyed the music she left behind and wish she could have gotten her life together and reached her full potential.

The newest member of the Forever 27 Club. She joins Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Robert Johnson and Janis Joplin as other notable musicians to pass away at the age of 27.

I'm not normally a fan of pop music but I have to admit that she was a special talent with tons of potential. I enjoyed the music she left behind and wish she could have gotten her life together and reached her full potential.

My sentiments exactly.

Can't say I'm surprised. Talented musician. Wasted life IMO.

Do you suppose it was intentionally? To join the 27 club... Hmmmm would make her a legacy...

Big surprise here. She's been killing herself for years.

Her mother reportedly had asked her where she wanted to be buried and had already accepted that she would likely die early.

So was this a tragedy too?

Sad but not shocked at all to be honest.

Her dad was right about going to rehab. Its sad people destroy themselves like this.

Guess she should have gone to rehab... but she said no, no no...

It's a shame because she had talent, but I too am not the least bit surprised.

She's been working her way there for years! Waste of good talent.

I haven't been this surprised since the last time Al Davis drafted a fast wide receiver with no real football talent...

Can't say I didnt see this one coming. A real shame. She was talented.

Sad, just very sad. She was incredibly talented and troubled.

That stinks! I hope she's finally at peace, she had a very special gift.

Big surprise here. She's been killing herself for years.

Her mother reportedly had asked her where she wanted to be buried and had already accepted that she would likely die early.

So was this a tragedy too?

The only tragedy here is that many younger people may have idolized here..

What a trainwreck. Sad, but no tragedy.

I really dug her sound but she was a train headed for a wreck. Too bad for her family and friends. Maybe her heart can rest now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is right up there with Ryan Dunn for surprise of the year.

Sad is what it is. She had crack and alcohol running through her veins. I don't think I've seen one report though that they were surprised. It was almost like they were just waiting for the inevitable.

:sad:Its a real shame

I may be wrong but I believe Jimmi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison all died at the age of 27 as well.

Back