2012 AT&T National at Congressional [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have Perez on the bench and he's having a good day too....and I left him on the bench for Harris English that bum!

I cant even claim to have him on my bench anymore. He got thrown out to the trash pile haha

Go de Jonge go! Quietly leading this thing.

Lol @ the Paul Casey homer making fun of Jason Day missing cuts. Ironical.

Tiger's going HAM. Wtt is everyone?

Tiger's back!

I don't know but I have little interest in this tournament. Perhaps because I know I'm not going to be able to watch more than 10 minutes of coverage. It kind of bums me out I guess. It's too bad too because Congressional is a good venue and Tiger is in the field. What more can you ask for? Oh and if you look closely you might spot Staples out there roaming the grounds.

Lol @ the Paul Casey homer making fun of Jason Day missing cuts. Ironical.

Tiger's going HAM. Wtt is everyone?

LOL @ Westwood homer making fun of the Paula Casey homer making fun of Jason Day. See, I thought the same thing but since yoccos is a new member and all I decided to refrain. LOL:alien:

I really can't believe this thread isn't blowing up more. Tigger -3 and little movement. Shocking really.

I really can't believe this thread isn't blowing up more. Tigger -3 and little movement. Shocking really.
If I could watch while I am at work, I would be all over it. Need to see about getting that TV in my office...

LOL @ Westwood homer making fun of the Paula Casey homer making fun of Jason Day. See, I thought the same thing but since yoccos is a new member and all I decided to refrain. LOL:alien:

I was just Lol at all the Euro homers period

This tourney sounds good. I wish I was at home watching.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually been paying more attention to the Irish Open than this one this week

I should be able to get home and watch some coverage today. Nice.

Poor old Tmex. Paula Casey fan and new to the forum all at once.

I hate that coverage doesn't start until 2 or 3. How stupid.

Check out the veins! Just repped The Stinger for 18. 2 sets down. 2 to go. Tore the cover off, bro! Time for some FUSE!

Even though I'm a Euro homer, I love coming home and watching the PGA tour with a cold beer while you guys are in work. (Just kidding - can't be long left now for most of you). They just interviewed Tiger, (we get the US coverage with Sir Nick etc. on Sky in the UK) he seems happier and pretty focused. They talked about his fitness and he seems to be in good shape. There's still a few 'mashed potatoes' about but as its Friday, I can live with it. Can't wait to get out there this weekend.

Hunter Mahan is going off!

My little fantasy squad is sucking hind t*t.

Go Hunter!! Kmac says thank you, just keep it up buddy.

Go Hunter!! Kmac says thank you, just keep it up buddy.

I have him and el Tijer on the bench. DJ is laying a fat turd b/c Staples is there, LOL

I hope DJ makes some birdies. I don't want to have to replace him with Hunter or Leishman.

I have him and el Tijer on the bench. DJ is laying a fat turd b/c Staples is there, LOL

haha he's probably like "Who is that little dude who looks just like me?? He's creepin me out yo. Caddie you got that sugar?"

That clubhouse is gorgeous. The inside is super nice as well.

It would seem I'm watching Grand Designs instead of this. Something is about to change in here.

The Hoss is leaking oil..+3 and starting to flirt with the cutline (+5). I would NOT want to walk a course that long in this weather...jeez...

I am also on the jason day bandwagon and agree that dude needs a haircut.

I also hate the rocketballz commercials

I do not care for robert garrigus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back