What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased my 30th and 31st Adidas Climacool golf shirts. I think it is becoming an addiction!

Dude you're not becoming an addict, you're there.

I just picked up the green and black Golf Pride NDMCs from Dirt_Guy....can't wait for those money grips to arrive! Thanks for a great transaction Dirt!

Dirt's a good guy.

59g on the mashie. Never really thought about the weight of the grip and disrupting the swing weight. I will keep the stock grip for now and put the other VDR on something else. Thanks for the heads up!

My pleasure, I'm sure the mashie would perform with almost any grip but why mess with a good thing?

Dirt's a good guy.

I would have to agree based on the transaction......really cannot believe that those grips lasted as long as they did.

I just received my new Nike Storm-fit waterproof jacket. This thing is awesome. I can't believe how soft this is for a waterproof jacket. Highly recommeded.

I have been busy buying things for my golf trip next week.
3 nike dri-fit short sleeve polos
1 under armour long sleeve polo
1 pair of Adidas black pants
2 pair of adidas shorts Black/White
1 Nike vest
R11 Driver from Patty @Blind9Golf.com

Fed-Ex has my R11 in route to delivery to me today!!! I will be taking it straight to get re-gripped along with a few other clubs. Winn Light firm white grips and a new hat will be purchased tonight!

Thanks guys! Dick's Sporting Goods sales + rewards certificates = new golf stuff in my bag!

My final Spinner Shaft arrived today. Now it's off to reshafting and regripping all the sticks. Also, the SuperTri is in surgery - being fit with the secret weapon of my season.

I bought a Mashie M4 59g stiff a few days ago at the Golf Mart. It has lived up to its billing thus far!

Just bought 10 UST Mamiya PC tour grips for $27, sweet price for what seem to be great grips.

you'll like those CB....Jake did a nice review on those and they're good grips. great price you paid as well!
Just bought 10 UST Mamiya PC tour grips for $27, sweet price for what seem to be great grips.

you'll like those CB....Jake did a nice review on those and they're good grips. great price you paid as well!

Ya I'm pretty pumped, I'm going to put one on my TW9 tonight and see how it goes. If I like it then in a month or two I will regrip an iron set.

i just bought myself the new 2011 ghost putter and a burner superfast 2 rescue 6 , i also have on order the superfast 2 3 wood and and the 3,4& 5 superfast 2 rescues which should arrive next week to go along with my supreast 2 driver.

Just picked up some 2011 THP poker chips!

2 dozen Srixon Z-Star X tour yellow for $25 per.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back