WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

You don't see an eagle only halving a hole very often. And in my 4some, never.

Always one of my favorite tournaments regardless of who wins. Love the match play format.

Looks like I jinxed McIlroy

Big shocker to me. Am I the only one who gets Crane and Byrd mixed up? I don't even know if they look alike, but for some reason I do.

It's understandable, a crane is a bird

It's understandable, a crane is a bird

but a bird isn't always a crane
crane1.jpg

Manasero is looking good. Nice hole!

Jason Day is playing very well today.

I think Phil is done.Too bad.

Phil Mickelson's 9th hole: Drive into fairway bunker that is sitting in the middle of the fairway, second shot flies into the desert left of the green, punches out over the green to the right, then hits 4th shot off the green on the other side. He finally conceded the hole, he's now 3-down to Rickie Fowler going to the back nine.

GMAC wins 4&3!And he inches closer to victory,go GMAC!

G-Mac just finished off Ross Fisher 4-and-2. Looks like he's going to get YE Yang in the next round, who is 4-up through 14 in Stewart Cink.

Jeez, Crane 7 up now. Talk about a good old fashioned asswhoppin

G-Mac just finished off Ross Fisher 4-and-2. Looks like he's going to get YE Yang in the next round, who is 4-up through 14 in Stewart Cink.

I am suprised at Yang's play to be honest.

Yang over Cink,still surprised Yang got through yesterday.I'm loving the matchplay.

I wonder if Lee Westwood will give us another gem on twitter if he goes home. They are showing him today like he requested and he is (as usual) laying an egg.

Underrated part of match play: how much you can tick off your opponent by making him putt really short putts. Paul Casey just shot Jason Day a look of disdain after Day made him putt a 2-footer. Something to look forward to in the Morgan Cup!

I wonder if Lee Westwood will give us another gem on twitter if he goes home. They are showing him today like he requested and he is (as usual) laying an egg.

Sounds like he puts too much pressure on himself... and then folds on his own pressure.

He and #12 will probably blame the horrible conditions that the greens are in..... Well #12 will.

Back