The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggsy decided to answer the critic.

oh snap!!! Nice freaken drive biggsy! Or was that like your SW video? hahaha

lol!!! Biggsy bringing out the big guns.

That looked like a practice green or something. $100 says he at least duffed 2 chips at it. Hopefully he busted out his Texas wedge.

What's worse is that at 318 yards, he probably got that far with a 3wood.

Nah, it's a win win for everyone involved in this event regardless of how it turns out.

But in the end, it is a competition. And it would suck to lose. It wouldnt take away from the weekend any, I'd still enjoy myself for the wonderful opportunity. But the last thing i would want to do is show up on florida and lose. Losing sucks.

From the iPhone.

My favorite part of the Morgan cup would have to the media aspect of representing THP, tied with the competition. Its been a few years since I've competed in a serious competition and I miss the feeling. To compete at golf with the wonderful THP'ers while representing THP and one of the two biggest names in golf would be UNREAL.

But in the end, it is a competition. And it would suck to lose. It wouldnt take away from the weekend any, I'd still enjoy myself for the wonderful opportunity. But the last thing i would want to do is show up on florida and lose. Losing sucks.

From the iPhone.

I have to agree with young thainer a bit. Especially as a Captain. Trust me, I want to win, I want my team to win, and I want to slay the long knocking giant in biggsy, but in the end, we're all friends, and it's our friendship, our common interests in all things golf, and our love for THP that makes something like this realistic. I can promise you this: I will play to the best of my ability but I'll also be wishing the best for everyone else. I want biggsy to bring his best game possible, I want to see him hit some incredible shots, I just want to play my best as well.

Myabe the hugs and kisses should be in the regular tour thread. I was under the impression that this is the sound off thread. Or did that last video he put up scare you?

Myabe the hugs and kisses should be in the regular tour thread. I was under the impression that this is the sound off thread. Or did that last video he put up scare you?

Seriously? You forget that I've played with Biggsy a couple of times already. I've seen his length off the tee. It didn't affect me then and it won't in the future. I've always been fairly pleased with the outcomes so far :)

If I'm your glass joe, then biggsy is my Soda Popinski

oh snap, and TC is out of video. Looks like he is gonna have to do it without me if he wants to pump something out

Seriously? You forget that I've played with Biggsy a couple of times already. I've seen his length off the tee. It didn't affect me then and it won't in the future. I've always been fairly pleased with the outcomes so far :)

And Boom goes the dynamite. Man this trash talk is getting good and there are still only 2 guys involved.

I have to agree with young thainer a bit. Especially as a Captain. Trust me, I want to win, I want my team to win, and I want to slay the long knocking giant in biggsy, but in the end, we're all friends, and it's our friendship, our common interests in all things golf, and our love for THP that makes something like this realistic. I can promise you this: I will play to the best of my ability but I'll also be wishing the best for everyone else. I want biggsy to bring his best game possible, I want to see him hit some incredible shots, I just want to play my best as well.

He tries to be tough and sure he looks tough and definitely has a tendency to smell tough but really TC is just a big ol teddy bear and every time he posts another smack talking video he probably PMs Captain Biggsy apologizing before he even sees it. Keep on being soft TC, we love ya for it pal!

Biggsy decided to answer the critic.

oh snap!!! Nice freaken drive biggsy! Or was that like your SW video? hahaha

lol!!! Biggsy bringing out the big guns.

That looked like a practice green or something. $100 says he at least duffed 2 chips at it. Hopefully he busted out his Texas wedge.

Video shot at a bad angle right into the sun. AHA and SW FLA were there, ask them.

I putted and missed the eagle, but made the come back birdie.

He tries to be tough and sure he looks tough and definitely has a tendency to smell tough but really TC is just a big ol teddy bear and every time he posts another smack talking video he probably PMs Captain Biggsy apologizing before he even sees it. Keep on being soft TC, we love ya for it pal!

You know it Jake. I do struggle with the smack talk to be honest. I pull for everyone to do well, I just can't help it.

Wasn't aware you ever owned me.

Video shot at a bad angle right into the sun. AHA and SW FLA were there, ask them.

Dude you are almost too long, 318???? thats nuts man.

Another great thing about Team Paradise is the wide assortment of theme music possibilities.

Early favorites for me:

[video=youtube;NqTuN-35580]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqTuN-35580[/video]

No need to justify it big fella, I believe you. Too bad you're wasting all these birdies now. I sure am excited about this. I also wish that I had some more video, but sadly, I blew my wad yesterday.

Owned = beat (at least according to JB)
JB might be up on me by 1 or 2 matches, but I'll tell you, I've beat him more than you've beat him. :D As well he should beat me, he's better by quite a few strokes. When it comes to our matches though and it's usually stroke, we are competitive. :golf2:

You know it Jake. I do struggle with the smack talk to be honest. I pull for everyone to do well, I just can't help it.
I hear ya big fella, I'm actually right with you on that one. We're just a couple of the good guys, what can we say? Those other heartless SOBs would rather tear a guy's heart out and watch him die on the green if it means they'll win.

Another great thing about Team Paradise is the wide assortment of theme music possibilities.

great song - brings back middle school!

thats stupid long LOL- honestly did you hit driver or 3w? nice birdie for sure.

I think the sheer fact that THP is offering a unique, tour experience is my favorite part. It's something that I often dream about and it will never be a reality, until now. Taylormade and Callaway may be the 2 biggest names in golf and I'll be rep'ing one of them. I still can't believe this was pulled off.
Win or lose, it's a complete honor to represent a group of THP'ers, to represent JB & GG, to represent an icon in the golfing industry.
The more I think about it, the more I care about how I represent all those involved and the less I care about my personal outcomes.
The media days also have me excited. I love being in front of the camera.
tapatalk: even available for lefties!

yes sir - this will be sweet :)

In the end, this is what it's about, you and I talked about it, but you know, we have so much time to kill, this is fun as well and no malice is intended. :eyepoke:

I think we should save the bromances for the regular thread.

thats stupid long LOL- honestly did you hit driver or 3w? nice birdie for sure.
Thanks. Driver. I need a shaft for my 3 wood, it's a weak balloon fade every time I hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back