Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Just paid $3.03 a gallon, total to fill the Yukon...$77.90...OUCH!

Just give it a litle tap, just tap it in. A little tap, tap, tap-a-roo!

image_1009731468.jpg

$2.86 this morning

$3.03 here as well yesterday. Just under half a tank and wanted to top off, $45?

$3.15 for 93 octane

Paid $2.82 in Platte City last night, about 20 miles north of me. It was between $2.94 and $3.14 in Lincoln, NE for regular unleaded.

$3.21 for 92 octane at Costco. Gas tax increase of 6 cents/gallon went into effect January 1st. :angry:

Tonight our gas goes up to 1.25/L. That makes it 4.72/gallon. Ouch. Lucky Americans! But ill be in the US for the next week or so, so thats good.

$3.09 in VA. Paid $3.29 in SC yesterday.

Jeeze, I live in one of the most impoverished areas in the nation and our gas is 3.19 for 87 octane. I plan on getting my motorcycle license this summer...because I can't even afford my 4 cylinder and the $40 it takes to fill it.

Tap before talk.

Converting our gas prices to yours right now we are at $4.17/gal. Highest I can remember is it being $5.51/gal

Converting our gas prices to yours right now we are at $4.17/gal. Highest I can remember is it being $5.51/gal

Sheesh, how do you guys afford it? I'm struggling at $3.19

Tap before talk.

Sheesh, how do you guys afford it? I'm struggling at $3.19

Tap before talk.

I have no clue WM, it's usually always around this price but will usually drop down to low 3's which is good for us. One of the gas stations in the city has a system where if you give them your membership # that you have with the place you get a small discount each time off your gas and at the end of the year they send you a cheque. My parents each got around $120 bucks or so back.

I guess most people can't afford it but for most its a necessity.

I paid $2.96 in Oak Grove, MO last night and $2.98 in Blue Springs, MO this evening. It's about $3.10 by my house. It was $2.96 in Bartlesville, OK last Saturday.

Tuesday I paid $3.04 for regular unleaded at a Shell in Bergen County NJ.

$3.22 here in Nebraska last night

$5.00 a gallon today for those of you counting at home. Those hybrids are looking better by the day...

I love how 4.75 a gallon sounds like so much to the us crowd when t equates to 83c a litre. Oh Canadian govt how I love how you screw us. On everything.

From the iPhone.

$3.29 today - up from $3.08 monday. Looks like this middle east problem is going to shoot gas prices up. I heard a usatoday report we could see $5.00 gas by July travel season!

The last week or so I've been filling up every day I am in Missouri since it's been going up almost every day lately. I'm there anyway, and it's usually about 10 cents a gallon cheaper than the Kansas side. Sometimes I only put in about 5 gallons but I'm there anyway cleaning the windshield or headlights and taillights anyway.

Was 3.02 when I filled up yesterday morning, was 3.26 when I drove past the gas station on my way home last night

This thread makes me sad, when I consider how much I spend on fuel!

$3.75 for premium........expensive days when I hit the fuel pump.

3.12 here in Statesboro, GA. Pretty depressing when you look at the first posts on this thread.

Back