THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

I would love to partake in this,but I'm going to wait until I can play outside.I can only hit on simulators now,so hopefully snow melts soon.I cannot wait until spring,here's hoping Phil the groundhog was right.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? ProV1
2. What is your handicap? 11
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 102
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) Slice
5. What driver and loft do you play? 10.5 Taylor Made R11

I would love to partake in this,but I'm going to wait until I can play outside.I can only hit on simulators now,so hopefully snow melts soon.I cannot wait until spring,here's hoping Phil the groundhog was right.
Hitting in a simulator will be fine. Good thing about a simulator is you get data that you can add to the testing. Jump on in!

When will the testers be selected?

Hitting in a simulator will be fine. Good thing about a simulator is you get data that you can add to the testing. Jump on in!

I believe JB said.... "soon"?

1. What golf ball do your currently play? E6
2. What is your handicap? 24
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? high 90s
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) Slice baby
5. What driver and loft do you play? 09 burner 9.5

anxiously awaiting to get this one going!

Hoping soon. Company has said balls are on their way to us now.

Current Ball: Wilson Staff Distance
Handicap: 22'ish
Swing Speed: low 90's
Most Common Miss: Slice
Driver: Taylor Made R5 draw

No word yet??

No word yet??

He said the balls were in route to THP hq, and I'm assuming when they arrive we will be briefed!

Tap before talk.

Nope. As soon as the golf balls arrive at THP HQ, we will make the announcement. We have been told they have shipped and each person is in for a nice amount of balls. Despite the fact that shipping for THP is going to cost a small fortune. :act-up:

wow sounds like a certain company is seriously bringing it for this test, can't wait to find out which company it is.

Figure we are going to send out golf balls to 100 forum members. Then think how much it might cost to send a dozen or two. Then figure out why THP hates dealing with shipping!

Figure we are going to send out golf balls to 100 forum members. Then think how much it might cost to send a dozen or two. Then figure out why THP hates dealing with shipping!

I would suggest then that if you are lucky enough to receive the golf balls for this test, it would be nice donate more to THP. As a test I worked out what it would cost to ship a sleeve of balls from Victoria to Florida, NOT COOL! Actually due to the cost I would like to take myself out of the running for this testing. Someone closer should get those balls.

If I'm selected I wouldn't mind paying the shipping to test some balls.

JB, if I am selected, I would be happy to pay for my shipping. (just want to do my part)

1. What golf ball do your currently play? Srixon trispeed
2. What is your handicap? 18
3. What is your swing speed (approximately)? 95
4. Your most common miss off the tee is? (hook, slice, usually straight) Slice
5. What driver and loft do you play? Adams Speedline 10.5 degree

Wow that is alot of golf balls!! This is exciting. I can't wait to hear results.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Guys thank you for the kind words. We never ask for people to pay their shipping on anything. A little venting by me that should not have been brought to the forum.

The only way to cover costs for forum testing is through donations. If someone would like to donate to keep tests like this going, all they have to do is click the little donate button on the top of the page.

I apologize for bringing it to the forum.

Guys thank you for the kind words. We never ask for people to pay their shipping on anything. A little venting by me that should not have been brought to the forum.

The only way to cover costs for forum testing is through donations. If someone would like to donate to keep tests like this going, all they have to do is click the little donate button on the top of the page.

Since I've joined I was wondering how people have the donor image in their profile. I never even saw the donate button. Haha Good to know.

No worries JB. Donating for being able to participate in cool stuff like this is a good idea in my opinion.

Since I've joined I was wondering how people have the donor image in their profile. I never even saw the donate button. Haha Good to know.

we try not to push it on people, it is just not our way as you will learn on here.

It didn't sound like venting to me, just the way it is.

Hopefully someday we will see everyone with a doner tag. Anyway, can't wait to see who these balls are from. I have a suspicion, but I have to play the waiting game!

Back