Reunion Resort + The Morgan Cup

I just went back and was reading a lot of the comments from non-THP members who have been here. Sounds like an amazing place!

Liked.....and commented !

I just went back and was reading a lot of the comments from non-THP members who have been here. Sounds like an amazing place!

It looks like an amazing resort as well!

Done & done

GG and I are headed over to Reunion in a little while to take some pictures and video and do some planning for the event.

That's gotta be exciting JB. From what I've seen on the web it looks amazing. Can't wait to see it from THP's eyes if you get a chance to post the pictures and vid.

GG and I are headed over to Reunion in a little while to take some pictures and video and do some planning for the event.

Awesome! I can't wait to see some pictures of this place! The stuff on the website looks amazing.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of shape it's in. When I was there last month, some of the rough had taken a beating and they painted the fairways. :D

We will have a new thread up with some pictures coming up shortly. The course is in awesome shape right now.

We will have a new thread up with some pictures coming up shortly. The course is in awesome shape right now.

Sweet I can't wait to see!!!

Really looking forward to seeing what you guys shot today.

I cant wait to see these and hear your thoughts

Have you guys been out there recently to see how the course is shaping up?

I'm sure this was thought of, but given it's Florida and they punch greens and fairways every few weeks it seems, are we going to be in good shape as far as the greens having recovered from any major summer maintenance?

Have you guys been out there recently to see how the course is shaping up?

I'm sure this was thought of, but given it's Florida and they punch greens and fairways every few weeks it seems, are we going to be in good shape as far as the greens having recovered from any major summer maintenance?

How often do they really punch greens in Florida? At my club here they punch and sand in may and august.

I'm sure reunion is excited to host something like this and the course should be in top shape.

I wonder if the greenskeeper get the word and we end up against some "greenskeeper revenge" type pin placements and thick rough.

Seems like anything THP does is top notch all the way. I have no doubt this will be too.

How often do they really punch greens in Florida? At my club here they punch and sand in may and august.

I'm sure reunion is excited to host something like this and the course should be in top shape.

I wonder if the greenskeeper get the word and we end up against some "greenskeeper revenge" type pin placements and thick rough.

Typically twice a year. Verta cut twice a year as well. Courses are in great shape. It will be a real treat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greens are typically punched 3-5 times and fairways once during the Summer. They also vericut them from time to time, all of which affect how the greens react.

Seems like anything THP does is top notch all the way. I have no doubt this will be too.
I don't either, it's just out of curiosity. I've played in tournaments where...guess what...greens were punched and no one bothered to tell the greenskeeper there was a tournament there that weekend.

Greens are typically punched 3-5 times and fairways once during the Summer. They also vericut them from time to time, all of which affect how the greens react.

I don't either, it's just out of curiosity. I've played in tournaments where...guess what...greens were punched and no one bothered to tell the greenskeeper there was a tournament there that weekend.
Talk about your lack of...communication...

Talk about your lack of...communication...
It's common down my way. Courses also don't like to advertise the greens have been punched so you have to ask ahead of time.

It's common down my way. Courses also don't like to advertise the greens have been punched so you have to ask ahead of time.
That's wrong Biggsy. Most of the courses around here let you know in advance, and some even give a discount off the greens fees.

That's wrong Biggsy. Most of the courses around here let you know in advance, and some even give a discount off the greens fees.
I agree. They generally do something for us after we complain.

I agree. They generally do something for us after we complain.
Sorry, I had to laugh at that. The fact that you have to complain at all...sheesh. What's wrong with people/businesses these days? (rhetorical question).

Back