Nunchuk Shaft Giveaway

Nunchuk Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Hackers Paradise fans. Your friends at nVentix Golf have a new promo going on on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/nventix). Become a fan and enter a chance to win a Nunchuk shaft.

Hmmmm.

Im in thanks for the link dude

I entered, but I would really like to hear more about the company and their products.

:welcome: I think we are all interested in hearing about your product.

Hello Newbie, are you affiliated with Nunchuk? Just curious.

I entered, but I would really like to hear more about the company and their products.

+1, I got entered, but I'd like to know more, I think I say Johnny Vegas was playing their shafts.

The good news is: we'll know more about the shafts, b/c yours truly won one! I'm pretty jazzed about this opportunity. This shaft has intrigued me for quite some time. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I receive it.

The good news is: we'll know more about the shafts, b/c yours truly won one! I'm pretty jazzed about this opportunity. This shaft has intrigued me for quite some time. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I receive it.

congrats TC!

Congrates TC! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about them

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Good stuff TC!!!!

Congrats TC. That is awesome!

Congrats you crazy mountain man!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Congrats TC, I love that our shaft tester, won a shaft hehehehe.

Holy crap! I can't believe I missed this one! Congrats, TC!!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Look forward to the review.

Congrats TC! That is amazing! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this shaft as I have been very interested in it as well.

Congrats TC....

Thanks to William for letting me know I won one also!! LOL Email went straight to my junk mail and I didn't see it on Facebook. Guy that does all my clubwork is a dealer so I will be interested how this shaft works. I have brand new Sonartec NP99 14* head I will probably be putting this in.

I will give it a shot . Thanks and welcome.

Thats awesome TC! We have talked about this shaft in way too many discussions for one of us not to have tested it by now.

How does everyone feel about a shaft that is "flexless"? The cool thing about the Nunchuk is that it's one shaft, and it's suppose to cater to guys from the amateur ranks thru to Professionals. The shaft is suppose to tighten up dispersion and reduce spin whilst maintaining a consistent launch angle. To say I'm intrigued is a huge understatement.

I am too dude. But isn't it also a heavier shaft? I could see it being trouble for those who have a habit of going after it too hard. Can you test that aspect?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Back