Nunchuk Shaft Giveaway

I am too dude. But isn't it also a heavier shaft? I could see it being trouble for those who have a habit of going after it too hard. Can you test that aspect?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's heavy alright. I think it's like a 100grams or something like that. I'll get after it for sure Tmex, just for you. Assuming that it arrives. I replied to an email giving them my shipping address but haven't received anything since.

Yeah, it's heavy alright. I think it's like a 100grams or something like that. I'll get after it for sure Tmex, just for you. Assuming that it arrives. I replied to an email giving them my shipping address but haven't received anything since.

Thanks dude. Maybe Jhonny Vegas is building yours personally??

Oh you're right. I forget the Lucas name because its that awesome. Jhonny has the second best name in golf.

Oh you're right. I forget the Lucas name because its that awesome. Jhonny has the second best name in golf.

You got that right! I shall keep you posted as to the arrival of the Nunchuk, heeee ya!

You got that right! I shall keep you posted as to the arrival of the Nunchuk, heeee ya!

So there are no different flexes of this shaft? Just one shaft that doesn't bend at all, that works for everyone?

I have been playing this shaft with a Razr Tour head for about 2 months. It takes a little time to get use to but the dispersion part is gold. You simply cannot feel the weight. Make sure you don't cut it too long. I have mine at 43.5". The inventor of the shaft concept has gone on and on in another forum (SITD) about how it works and how it is most effective. Another tip:I had mine in a 9* and could not get the trajectory high enough, switched to 10.5* head and it was perfect.

I have been playing this shaft with a Razr Tour head for about 2 months. It takes a little time to get use to but the dispersion part is gold. You simply cannot feel the weight. Make sure you don't cut it too long. I have mine at 43.5". The inventor of the shaft concept has gone on and on in another forum (SITD) about how it works and how it is most effective. Another tip:I had mine in a 9* and could not get the trajectory high enough, switched to 10.5* head and it was perfect.

If you're the one that scooped it out from under me on eBay, I'm going to be severely disappointed. :blob:

Welcome aboard.
TC, really looking forward to your thoughts on this shaft. I am really intrigued. The concept of 1 flex fitting all golfers is blowing my mind....

Back