Gunman Report on Campus at Virginia Tech

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hope this fizzles into a nothing story. But it still saddens and scares me.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/04/gunman-reported-at-virginia-tech/?hpt=hp_t2

[Update 10:31 a.m.] Virginia Tech is in lockdown as authorities look for a man three youths said may have had a weapon, possibly a handgun.

The white male was described as having light brown hair and being 6 feet tall and was walking in the direction of a volleyball court. The man was wearing a blue and white striped shirt, gray shorts and brown sandals. He had no glasses or facial hair, according to the report.

[Original post, 10:18 a.m.] Virginia Tech, the site of a 2007 massacre, has issued an alert saying someone is possibly carrying a weapon on campus.

Regular classes aren't in session at the moment, but there is summer school. The university in Blacksburg, Virginia, is asking people on campus to stay inside and secure doors. The person was spotted near Dietrick Dining Hall.

In April 2007, Cho Seung-Hui, 23, shot dead 32 people on campus before killing himself.

I don't understand why these people always insist on causing violence at schools. It is always over some bs beliefs on why they do it to. What is wrong with people today.

It's a sick world these days. We can't go a year without something like this happening.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I am hoping this was a case of a mistaken kid thinking he saw a gun. Praying for the kids on campus

Tap tap taparoo

I really hope this turns out to be a case of confusion and all is well.

Just saw on Yahoo that they cannot find any gunman on VT's campus......false alarm??

Just saw on Yahoo that they cannot find any gunman on VT's campus......false alarm??

That is the best case that could have been, much better than any real news on a gunman. In this case I am happy with a false alarm.

Back