The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
QFT. I use Tapatalk almost 90% of the time because I'm almost never around the computer.

When I try to find tapatalk in the app store, about 5 versions come up. Whats the difference?

When I try to find tapatalk in the app store, about 5 versions come up. Whats the difference?

Free version is read only
Paid version allows you to post

Not sure what the other 3 you seeing are.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm trying to decide what GPS I want to hook my horse to for the upcoming golf season or purchase a laser rangefinder and use it exclusively. I've been using Golfshot, anyone have any thoughts or experiences they'd like to share?

I use golfshot and its good enough but looking for a proper golf gps as iPhone apps are banned in competition rounds

Just looked in the app store.

Get the one labeled: Tapatalk forum app (make sure you choose the right one under the appropriate iPhone / iPad section).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just looked in the app store.

Get the one labeled: Tapatalk forum app (make sure you choose the right one under the appropriate iPhone / iPad section).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks cookie, I knew I could count on you!! I'm getting it tonight! HAHA

Good stuff! The 4S is a sweet phone, although it wasnt enough for me to pay full retail to update from my 4.

I was the same way wasn't a deal breaker for me! The 4 IMO is all I need!

I use golfshot and its good enough but looking for a proper golf gps as iPhone apps are banned in competition rounds

Have you had issues with Incorrect yardage? I use a skycaddie and sometimes golfshot and I find it to be incorrect.

I've been using GolfCard Pro for a couple years now, although it's been mainly for the scorecard here lately as I've been playing pretty much the same course and usually end up around the same club yardage every time, so GPS doesn't really do me any good since I know what club it takes to get the ball to the next shot. GolfCard GPS is from the same company and free and allows more markers to be set. For both, if your course isn't marked, there's a companion app you can download to mark the course, which may cause it to not be the most accurate, but what courses I have used, it's dead on with the on-course yardage or within 1-2 yards.

Flipboard for iPhone is awesome!!!

If you guys want a stupid game but fun check out Zombie Gun Ship. Its on both the iPhone and the iPad and its free right now. Youre the gunner in a AC130 trying to protect civilians and the bunker they are trying to get to... lol. Its just fun to blow zombies up.

If you guys want a stupid game but fun check out Zombie Gun Ship. Its on both the iPhone and the iPad and its free right now. Youre the gunner in a AC130 trying to protect civilians and the bunker they are trying to get to... lol. Its just fun to blow zombies up.
I love that game, have been pretty addicted to it on the iPad. Havent tried it on my iPhone yet, but its a great time killer.

I love that game, have been pretty addicted to it on the iPad. Havent tried it on my iPhone yet, but its a great time killer.

Just got it last night for the iPad and while its not all that impressive graphically, its fun.

Just got it last night for the iPad and while its not all that impressive graphically, its fun.
It's not much to look at, really, it's just black and white, but it's addicting. I hate those big dudes that take 4 bombs to kill, they always screw me over.

Another game I really like is Contract Killers: Zombies. Its fun, but very hard unless you buy the in-app upgrades, which i dont do.

I've been playing Infinity Blade II recently - wow, now that's a graphically impressive game! And a lot of fun too

I've been playing Infinity Blade II recently - wow, now that's a graphically impressive game! And a lot of fun too
I have heard infinity blade is a fun game, never tried it though. May have to check it out, it is an RPG correct?

Ive been thinking about this game as Ive heard its pretty good.

The original Infinity Blade was my favorite game of all time, the sequel is awesome, there's a couple bugs with saving of game progress but hopefully the next update will fix that.

The original Infinity Blade was my favorite game of all time, the sequel is awesome, there's a couple bugs with saving of game progress but hopefully the next update will fix that.
Is it compatible on the iPhone and iPad. For example, if I play for an hour or so on my iPad, and then turn it on, on my iPhone, will it pick up where I left off?

I prefer it on the iPad, but glad the finally got the app on iPhone.

I am the other way around... The new flipboard on iphone is more intuative and makes more sense generally. But it is awesome on both!

Is it compatible on the iPhone and iPad. For example, if I play for an hour or so on my iPad, and then turn it on, on my iPhone, will it pick up where I left off?

That's a good question...I'm not sure. iCloud shows it's backing up IB2 data...here's the FAQ regarding your question:

[h=3]Does Infinity Blade II work with iCloud? How does it work?[/h] If you have OS 5.0 or later installed, and iCloud set up, your Infinity Blade II game saves will automatically be saved online each time you play (while connected online). iCloud will also allow you to share save files between iOS devices which are set up use the same iCloud account. For information about how to set up a free iCloud account, see Apple’s iCloud Support page.

So it seems yes, if you have iCloud enabled you can pick up where your save left off. That's sweet.

It is an RPG, but a ton of action. Lot of fun with character customization and such.

Sweet, the saves can go through iCloud, that is a nice touch, and would definitely make it worth the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back