The Morgan Cup -adidas Tour360 ATV Shoes Arrived!

Those shoes look awesome!!! I can' wait to see the full kits for the Morgan Cup.

very cool! I had a feeling when the thread about these shoes popped up yesterday that these would be the shoes of TMC

Those look sick GG!

Amazing! Are they going to be the first consumers with these shoes?

they are on my list already,

Dear Santa
This year i have been a weally weally good boy, last week i even helped an old lady across. if you could see it in your big warm fuzzy heart to send me a pair of these luverbly shoes. thanks santa

Dave

Look at those kicks! SHould look good with their staff bags for sure GG. Good call!

This is making more jealous than any of the equipment you guys are playing right now. I'm very happy for you and secretly hate you!

This is making more jealous than any of the equipment you guys are playing right now. I'm very happy for you and secretly hate you!

I know man! I am right there with you.

Another first for the TM staffers. Swwwweeeeettttt! Having just purchased my first adidas shoes, a pair of Powerband 3.0s on clearance, I now wonder why I waited so long. My daughter had a physical therapy session this week for her wrist and other things, and the therapist, a guy that has worked on both the PGA and LPGA Tours checked her shoes to so how well she was supported. This led to a conversation about shoes, and he feels there is no other shoe that provides the support of upper end adidas footwear.

I can't wait to slide into those bad boys. Thanks for the pictures GG.

Kevin

Not sure why this posted on this thread....my bad! Meant to post on the Adidas bag review.
It's a nice bag, durable and the color schemes are great. I have a similar model from last year. Nice review as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Holy Carp!!!!!! Those are nice shoes. I love the colors and I agree GolferGal, they're going to match quite nicely!

I'm going to steal a pair - size 11 - and mail them to HAWK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Tad. Mighty generous of you.

Wow. That's all.

---
- Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

So jealous right now! You guys are definitely going to be styling at the MC!

wow, that is a seriously awesome gesture by TM!!!

When I saw the other thread a couple of days ago, I had hoped these would be the Morgan Cup shoes. Not being able to see YouTube at work, are they the orange trimmed ones from the previous article or are they a different color scheme?

It's just awesome that TaylorMade/Adidas is putting these on our feet before other consumers can get their hands on them.

Wow. That's all.

---
- Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

No doubt! TMaG brings the pain with some sick shoes. The color is atrocious to me, but the shoe is fantastic. Now I'm all excited about seeing our shoes dude.

I just got to see the video, those look great! I will have no problem wearing the orange either, works well for a Dolphins fan like me. :smile: I can't wait to get these on my feet and represent TMaG in a couple of weeks.

wow those are sweet, lucky lucky lucky

Holy jeebus those are nice shoes, and they look like they will be as comfortable as slippers. I'm just glad my shoe size is different from JB's cause he might have taken them out for a round or two already heehehe

Back