The Morgan Cup -adidas Tour360 ATV Shoes Arrived!

That is UNREAL that the TM THP'ers for the MC get to sport these before they are even on the market yet! Just when you think it can't get any better.....BOOM.

Oh and again, I have to say how amazing TaylorMade adidas Golf has been to us throughout the Morgan Cup. Again we get a product before it will be released to the general market, thats simply amazing to me. I know I've said it before, but TaylorMade Adidas golf has a customer for life in this guy here.

I never cease to be amazed. This once again makes my jaw hit the floor! These companies stepping it up for the MC is truly an amazing thing to see!

Those are some damn fine looking shoes IMHO!!!

Sweeeeet!!!!

WOW!! That's all I can say, those are some really sweet looking shoes! Once again Taylormade Adidas Golf has outdone their selves!! I still can't believe they are giving you guys brand new equipment before it even hits the market!! I mean, R11 irons well before the street date...these new shoes before the street date and Limited Edition PGA Championship staff bags!!!

They just keep showing why they are a REAL CLASS ACT!! Hats off to you Taylormade Adidas Golf!!!

And to you Morgan cup guys that are reaping the benefits of all their goodwill :mad-tongue:

I am so jealous I can't hardly stand it...:D

Thinking about applying for a baggage handler job at the Orlando Airport just to steal some of this stuff!

Thinking about applying for a baggage handler job at the Orlando Airport just to steal some of this stuff!

Thank goodness I'm driving down then.

TaylorMade/Adidas has exceeded every expectation for all of us every step of the way. It is a real honor and pleasure to be even remotely associated with them, and as Coolbreeze said earlier, I know they will get a vast majority of my purchases going forward.

Very nice shoes, impressive.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sweet, I know the TMaG guys are excited to be sporting these shoes in the MC.

Wow, that's awesome we get to rock these shoes for TMC! I was secretly hoping we would be wearing these when I saw the thread go up earlier this week talking about these shoes. TaylorMade Adidas Golf is one amazing company. Thanks again THP and TMaG!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

These shoes are very nice. I have the regular tour 360 and love them but these have a little more flair like and extra background color on the stripes which is nice. Adidas makes the most comfortable golf shoes on the market IMO.

Those shoes are sick. I can't wait to see the outfits that go along with these

Those are some saweeeeet looking kicks. Great job yet again TM.

Has The Colonel not seen these yet? Man, he's going to do some serious Colonel'ing when he does. I have some 360's now and they are insanely comfortable. You guys will like wearing these.

This is making more jealous than any of the equipment you guys are playing right now. I'm very happy for you and secretly hate you!

Same thing that came to my mind. Awesome shoes, simply jealous.

Those are some great looking shoes! I can't wait to see the complete outfit for you guys.

I was secretly hoping these would be the shoes we would don for the Morgan Cup. If it wasn't something new, then some adipures. These look great, although I am not an orange guy, I'm sure it's part of the bigger picture, so I'll trust my sponsor with what they have scripted for us.

Really can't wait to try these on.

Thanks again Taylormade and thanks for the video GolferGal!

Oh wow!!! I am so excited. I love the look of these shoes

those are some sick shoes.

Oh and again, I have to say how amazing TaylorMade adidas Golf has been to us throughout the Morgan Cup. Again we get a product before it will be released to the general market, thats simply amazing to me. I know I've said it before, but TaylorMade Adidas golf has a customer for life in this guy here.

agree its going to be hard to look at other products with the way weve been treated!

Wow...I keep looking at the video and it just makes me want to go buy a pair of those!
I wonder how they feel compared to my AdiPure's?

They are really nice shoes, got a pair on order for when they are released

I'm not finding these in the blue, which I thought was just a beautiful color and I saw a few weeks ago. I am just seeing a white base with gray and black, black with gray and the white with orange.

They aren't on the adidas site yet, perhaps there will be more colors down the line.

Just super excited to try these on.

Back