I don't watch much Hockey, but it's game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, gotta do it. I'm rooting for the home team.

Agreed...probably the first game I've watched all year, and the last of the decade since my Thrashers got stolen.

Patrice Bergeron makes it 1-0 FOR THE GOOD GUYS! (I just barfed a little in ny mouth while typing that)

Tap tap taparoo

That was a terrible effort by Luongo. I wanted to see scoring in this game, but wow that was weak for a guy who is atop the NHL in salary.

1-0 Bruins.

I was expecting to see some new faces in this thread tonight haha!

Not a bad start.. I'd like to see the crowd get a LOT louder.

If the Lightning were in it I'd be at the game getting real crazy. I hate Boston's sports team so I'm rooting for the Canucks. Vancouver blows Boston out of the water as a city also. Vancouver needs to start eating the sh** out of some faces to get back into this game.

If the Lightning were in it I'd be at the game getting real crazy. I hate Boston's sports team so I'm rooting for the Canucks. Vancouver blows Boston out of the water as a city also. Vancouver needs to start eating the sh** out of some faces to get back into this game.

Is hannibal lector on the Canucks?

Tap tap taparoo

haha I don't know what that means, but I find myself agreeing.

Noooot a great period for the Nucks.

Glad the refs are letting them skate. Not a lot of chances for Vancouver.

Glad the refs are letting them skate. Not a lot of chances for Vancouver.

Yeah, not expecting to see too many penalties this game!! I still can't believe they couldn't score with Thomas 10 feet out of his net..

Ridiculous!

Not looking good for the Canucks right now, down two.

Stay in your net Roberto...

Tap tap taparoo

Power Play!!

Shorty makes it 3-0 Boston.

Tap tap taparoo

BRUINS!!!!!!

Wow, not a good look for Vancouver. Epic comeback?

So disappointing! Canucks choke!

So disappointing! Canucks choke!

Yep the Sisters are -3 tonight, that just not good enough for the number 1 line. After the game they are going to hang out with LeBron and talk about the best ways to not play your best in the clutch.

Luongo is italian for LeBron.

Tap tap taparoo

Never thought Boston would come back from 2 down to win this thing!

Back