two hands? if not, I am out

I had to look this one up. I got the time period right though. TC, do you have some weird Aussie man crush on mr Ledger?

two hands? if not, I am out

winner, winner, chicken dinner! well done little brosuph, I thought you'd be all over that one.

I had to look this one up. I got the time period right though. TC, do you have some weird Aussie man crush on mr Ledger?

no, but it's a great movie!

Nope and Nope. Only a true film buff would get this one. It's a great flick as well.

oh oh Two Hands.
That's probably the one. The film buff line reminded me because my friend is with out a doubt a movie geek. He looks like Harry from Aint it cool News. (Ginger, 350 lbs plus, though Harry got the lap band thing). Everytime Heath Ledger comes up he always points to that movie.

Edit: Dang too late. Why did I have to tell a story about my friend?

winner, winner, chicken dinner! well done little brosuph, I thought you'd be all over that one.

I havent seen that movie in forever. Now I will Netflix it!

Here is one of my favorite in its day

images

You guys like Con man/Heist Movies? a good one came out a little more than a year ago.

"The day I con you is the day I die"

"That is my new favorite camel"

" I have at different times in my life, sold sand to an Arab and ice to an Eskimo. "

"the Perfect con is one where everyone involved gets just what they wanted"

Lethal Weapon 2

A couple of lines from one of my favorite movies...

"Well we're all naked in there and we've got handcuffs and cool sh!t to play with so take off your clothes and get in the car."

1-Baby I got so excited thinking about next year and Florida state and the future, I think I need to be your wide receiver
2-Here baby
1-Well not "here" here, but somewhere here.

Have a few more but some arent appropriate.

A couple of lines from one of my favorite movies...

"Well we're all naked in there and we've got handcuffs and cool sh!t to play with so take off your clothes and get in the car."

1-Baby I got so excited thinking about next year and Florida state and the future, I think I need to be your wide receiver
2-Here baby
1-Well not "here" here, but somewhere here.

Have a few more but some arent appropriate.

Varsity Blues in the Hizzhouse!!!!!!

bob-sagat1.jpg

I want the quote along with the movie.

you got it

Dude you know that I was watching from the balcony of my dorm room when they filmed the helicopter scene. I couldn't sleep that night because they had the spot and flood lights going at Union Square Park. They used the building across the street for the shots of him in his apartment.

You ever suck co$K for weed?

I believe that is Half Baked.

I can't share the quote... haha

Yup. My favorite quote: Eff you, Eff you, Eff you, you're cool, Eff you, peace, I'm out!

Back