The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded the new GolfLogix app today for my iphone. Looks very cool. Lots of new features and a new layout. I am a member so I get all of the features that is comes with. I like the new layout. I have not played a round with it yet maybe tomorrow.

I like the golf logix's app, but in VA it only works at a few courses so it wasn't worth the purchase! Too bad cause it's pretty nice when it works!!

Been playing the addicting app: words with friends. It's like scrabble between you and a friend. You each take a turn whenever you want.

Anyone want to play download the app and add me: mattyb7713

I'll only add you if you don't kill me :) I stink at this game :sad:

If you guys like that app try Puzzler World. It's pretty addicting. One player but many an hour has been wasted due to this app.

I thought it might be kind of fun to see how many apps everyone has?

I've got 460 apps on my 16G iPhone 4. They fill up around 10G of my phone!

Dude, you're an app ho! :D

How many pages of apps can you have? I almost have 2 completely filled up. I like to be organized so I have my apps categorized into different sections and filed together :D The BF has 4 pages on his phone :nono:

I really like the PGA Tour app :clapp: It keeps track of my favorite players and everything, I just wish they would incorporate the ladies :sad:

damn that's more than the cost of the phone!!

How many pages of apps can you have? I almost have 2 completely filled up. I like to be organized so I have my apps categorized into different sections and filed together :D The BF has 4 pages on his phone :nono:

I have OCD tendencies. The day they introduced Folders on the Iphone was a great day indeed.

I have OCD tendencies. The day they introduced Folders on the Iphone was a great day indeed.

You bet :good: The BF and I are completely different, hence I've got 2 pages of apps and he's got 4, LOL!!

and I've just discovered the Google app, its SOO cool, you can even talk to it to do your search :clapp:

All these apps on your phone? I've got quite a few but I keep them stored in iTunes and only switch them to my phone when I feel the need for it :)

Now that I have tapatalk on my iPhone I want to check the forum all of the time. I kept sneaking little checks all day at work.

Now that I have tapatalk on my iPhone I want to check the forum all of the time. I kept sneaking little checks all day at work.

Best app ever koko!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

All these apps on your phone? I've got quite a few but I keep them stored in iTunes and only switch them to my phone when I feel the need for it :)

Yeah they are all on my phone, I'm an app addict, I've probably downloaded around 1,000 apps and have weeded through them to this set. Let's put it this way, I don't own an iPad yet, I will after the announcement today!! But I already have 316 apps ready to go for an iPad sitting in iTunes waiting. Nerd, i know!!!

Yeah they are all on my phone, I'm an app addict, I've probably downloaded around 1,000 apps and have weeded through them to this set. Let's put it this way, I don't own an iPad yet, I will after the announcement today!! But I already have 316 apps ready to go for an iPad sitting in iTunes waiting. Nerd, i know!!!

You are prepared for tons of fun then!

doodle jump is gang!!! angry birds is for pansies! jks

My iphone 4 has a blue ring and red center on my photos. Try taking a picture of a white piece of paper, does anyone else have the same problem?

I found a new addicting game. Its called Slingo Supreme. I got it when it was free a few days ago and its now $.99 cents. Its pretty fun and a good time killer.

While I dont care for the NBA theses days, the NBA Jam app is awesome. Best sports game Ive played on the iPhone.

Its $5 bucks! Im cheap.

Its worth it! Stop being so cheap and just get it. Youre one of those NBA guys you better represent

Im not much of a NBA fan. I want details before I buy this damn thing.

BOOM shockalocka! Hes on fire! Big heads! Throw back players! Shatter the backboard? What else do you need?

Does anyone else have issues with their iPhone 4 and calling? Mine tends to freeze when i answer a call/hang up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back