Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that the link takes me to the deal and not you, I have no ideas.

No buddy - I was agreeing with you. I see the deal dead in the middle of the screen @ $159. At the bottom of the page they have those standard boxes with similar items and that is where I see the other Backstrykes, etc.

Strange that the link takes me to the deal and not you, I have no ideas.

It takes us to the $159 deal for the #9 but BudgetGolf also has other versions on sale for $169 on another part of the site.

Callaway headcovers $1

Callaway headcovers $1

Posted a few days ago on Slickdeals.

Ft. Lauderdale Bass Pro shops, callaway headcovers for $1 on clearence. If you are going anyway might be worth looking for. Wouldn't spend the gas to drive there and look based on this alone.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3277936

attachment.php

never even heard of them!

Has anyone ever ordered these? 4-Pack of Palm Springs Brand golf shirts for $29.99 at GolfOutletsUSA. At this price, they're almost disposables.
Don't know about the shirts but I've purchased several clubs for my son from GolfOUtletsUSA with good success. He is only 7 and he is a lefty so individual clubs can be hard to find. They have a good selection and great prices.

Thanks for the replies on those guys. Good info to have.

Pretty good deal if you need something: TGW.com is having a one day flash sale... 20% off clubs. Two examples: TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver -- new -- for $179.99, thanks to the $75 instant rebate and this 20% off sale... or a Cleveland CG15 Tour Zip Groove DSG Oil Quench Wedge -- normally $119.95... now $95.96.

Pretty good deal if you need something: TGW.com is having a one day flash sale... 20% off clubs. Two examples: TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver -- new -- for $179.99, thanks to the $75 instant rebate and this 20% off sale... or a Cleveland CG15 Tour Zip Groove DSG Oil Quench Wedge -- normally $119.95... now $95.96.

I noticed that the Cleveland Mashie Hybrids are 2 for $200, plus 20% off for today - so $80 each. That sounds like a steal.

Is budgetgolf.com legit? I didn't know retailers could give a discount on some of those brands...

Many of us here are multiple buyers from Budget Golf. They are legit.

I noticed that the Cleveland Mashie Hybrids are 2 for $200, plus 20% off for today - so $80 each. That sounds like a steal.

Wow only if I had the extra money to buy those...I have hit them and they are awesome!

Dear God why did you have to post this.....

Dear God why did you have to post this.....

Son of a B !!!!!!!!!! $67.15 each for a Mashie after fatwalllet discount added. ! Unfrigginbelievable

I'm buying a friggin M2 and M5 to add to my M3 & M4. At this rate my bag will only be Mashies !

Had picked up Adams 9064LS 9.5* Driver for $134.95 last week at TGW. Two price reduction credits, free shipping, no tax, plus 4% TGW kickback from fatwallet later this puppy OTD cost to me ~$113...Now that's one hell of a deal for a very underrated Driver.

Son of a B !!!!!!!!!! $67.15 each for a Mashie after fatwalllet discount added. ! Unfrigginbelievable

I'm buying a friggin M2 and M5 to add to my M3 & M4. At this rate my bag will only be Mashies !

How do you get from $80 each to $67.15 with a 4% rebate?

I'm hating all these deals on mashies, I may be looking to sale mine soon and the price has fallen through the floor.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I knew it would catch someone's eye, especially with all the great reviews of the mashies on this site. Enjoy your new clubs!

Phew, survived the sale. A wise man once said you can broke trying to save a dollar. I really don't need a hybrid, but that deal had me rethinking everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back