Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I know you're not hatin'. What would be even more ironic is if the baby was conceived in a Honda.....huh?

and he was putting with a Honda Odyssey.

-3 as the lead? This course must really be putting a beating on these guys.

Beating for sure... With sustained winds of 25+mph, I'd pass on wanting to play that day!

Wow! Waterball total up to 48, and there's still golf to play. That wind is kicking.

Seeing the lack of confidence some of these guys are having while standing over the ball is crazy. They just look uncomfortable.

Wow! Waterball total up to 48, and there's still golf to play. That wind is kicking.

Did you see the issues Rollins was having at 15? Couldn't make a decision to save his life.

LOL, I just noticed on my fantasy team I have 7 guys tied for 53rd, that must be some kind of record. 2 guys at +6 and 1 guy even equals a smooth 100th place.

I really hope it's calm tomorrow, just to see how the scores drastically change!

I really hope it's calm tomorrow, just to see how the scores drastically change!

What is this "calm" you speak of? There is no such thing!

Me too, I like seeing these guys when they are playing lights out, this defensive golf is entertaining every once in a while, but I would hate to see it all weekend.

I'm betting it happened in a luxury suite of a Wyndham.

lol....

I don't feel bad for these cats playing in this wind. It's exactly what it was like when we were there. Makes me feel pretty good about my round now.

Gmac, playing like Tiger.

Me too, I like seeing these guys when they are playing lights out, this defensive golf is entertaining every once in a while, but I would hate to see it all weekend.

Agree completely, i like a mix of the 2, dont get me wrong i like a calm day to use length to my advantage but seeing smart golf is fun to watch as well

lol....

I don't feel bad for these cats playing in this wind. It's exactly what it was like when we were there. Makes me feel pretty good about my round now.

Gmac, playing like Tiger.

I'd like to see Tiger play in these conditions.... see how he'd fair.

If tiger was playin there would be alot of stinger 3 woods since he is afraid of his driver

DD, I'm all for defensive golf, but just one day of fantastic golf would be cool to see!

Afternoon rounders are getting demolished. Earlier rounds that finished Even were T19. They've now moved up to T9.

Come on, it gets Calm in Florida sometimes.........

Be honest, did you say that with a straight face? :D I'm kidding of course. I can speak from personal experience that it is no fun at all teeing off into that wind. The wind makes or breaks you.

If tiger was playin there would be alot of stinger 3 woods since he is afraid of his driver

That stinger 3wd hasn't really been working for him lately either.

Afternoon rounders are getting demolished. Earlier rounds that finished Even were T19. They've now moved up to T9.

It did seem to be calmer in the mornings at PGA. I'm glad we've got early tee times this time for May!

That stinger 3wd hasn't really been working for him lately either.

Nothin really has been your right

What did ya'll think about Hank Haney sounding off saying "hes never seen Tiger hit a tee shot when it mattered worse then he did in the match play" Is it his place to talk about tiger at all anymore?

Be honest, did you say that with a straight face? :D I'm kidding of course. I can speak from personal experience that it is no fun at all teeing off into that wind. The wind makes or breaks you.

Aghhhh.....you caught me!!:banghead: I've played in Florida a few times, the wind is definitely there. Being high ball hitter, the wind is not good for my game. But these guys are Pros, so they should handle it just fine......:D

It did seem to be calmer in the mornings at PGA. I'm glad we've got early tee times this time for May!

Might be T8 or T7 before the days over. Yang and Patterson are about to enter the Bear Trap. ROAAARRRRRR!!!!

Florida wind can be sneaky too, i played Dubsdred in Orlando a few years ago, and on a 167 yd par 3 i hit a 4 iron (220-230) club and ended up being 10 yards short. And the gust came out of nowhere

Back