FS: SeeMore Headcovers (Some RARE)

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Well, seeing as I no longer have a SeeMore in my arsenal I think its time to clear out some headcovers and let someone else enjoy them. Some pretty rare HC's in here (but sorry to those that thought they might see the John Deere HC in here, not gonna happen! lol). All will be shipped via USPS Priority!

The Group:

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

Black RST HC: SOLD

Orange Nylon (Brown Fur inside): SOLD

Red Nylon: SOLD

Black "Ostrich" style with dancing RST's: 30.00

DSC_0285.jpg

Orange "Croc/Gator" style with dancing RST's: SOLD

Purple "Croc/Gator" style: 30.00

DSC_0282.jpg

As always, all prices are OBO and feel free to shoot me an offer via PM, if you would like more than one we should be able to work out a deal, as rare as some of these really are I love to take care of THP'ers and these just need a new home now.

Thanks!

James

Last edited:
Sweet hc's jman! Bet you sell those quickly. The orange croc is hot, but now's not the time to part with cash, lol.

Sweet hc's jman! Bet you sell those quickly. The orange croc is hot, but now's not the time to part with cash, lol.

Awesome deals Jman!! It's going to take a lot for me not to take that orange nylon off your hands. Love that headcover.

Both of these are ridiculous. I am pondering....

• Staff
The red nylon is SOLD! Many thanks!

• Staff
Both of these are ridiculous. I am pondering....

You know you want to.....lol

In all honesty the quality of the Ostrich/Gator/Croc/Whatever like covers is insane. SeeMore is legit always on their HC's but these are super heavy, super durable with great magnet strength, and they look damn sexy.

• Staff
Orange nylon is SOLD.

• Staff
BUMP for 3 REALLY rare SeeMore covers!

The Orange dancing and Black with RST on top are SOLD.

The Ostrich Dancing RST's remains along with the Purple faux Gator/Croc. I'll listen to any offers to get them a new home!

Bumpy McBumperson.

Make me an offer!

Back