New Hacker in San Diego

Jaymar88

Reaction score
Handicap
12 "ish"
Hey all! Long time lurker first time poster. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I'm Jay, In my early 30's hacking up courses all over sunny San Diego. Our golf season is 365 days long so I have plenty of opportunity to blow up my scores. :act-up:

I picked up the game almost three years ago now initially wanting to smash the driver as far as I could. Eventually I became addicted to the mechanics and the challenge of playing this love-hate game.

I don't play as much as I'd like.. maybe 1-2'x a month, but I manage to practice my swing daily (in the living room while I'm watching The Fix) :p

I don't have an official HDCP, but based on my game and in comparison with my playing partners who do have HDCP's, I'd say i'm about a 12. I usually play the local muni's and semi private track from the tips and avg mid to low 80's and the occasional high 70 (and the occasional BLOW UP)

I play to enjoy it and by no means consider myself a great golfer. Regardless, I always enjoy myself (except for the 6.5 hour round I played at Coronado - HELL)

Anyways.. My Wife "the Boss" and her whole family plays golf and being a corporate desk jockey, I'm never at a loss to find a playing partner. I just wished my wallet would agree with my golf appetite.

BTW, I just revamped my entire bag.. Previously gamed R9 irons and an R7 driver.. Just switched to the TM TP MC's and xFT wedge (and my old trusty Cleveland 588 gunmetal SW) and Supertri Driver and a cool Adidas stand bag.
adidas-golf-ag-tour-stand-bag.jpg

Well I think that's more than a mouthfull. Thanks to all THP for being a great resource for the "average" golfer.
:clapp:

Welcome Jay. Glad to have you.

Welcome to THP, Jay.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Jay, long intro lol

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum Jay!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yo Jay, yo jay...check this out! Welcome to THP

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Jay. Glad to have you.

Welcome to THP, Jay.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Jay, long intro lol

Welcome to THP!!!

Yo Jay, yo jay...check this out! Welcome to THP

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Thanks all! Great to see a forum with so many active members (and moderators). I figured I'd just lay it all out there.. HAHA! If anyone is local, I'm playing Bonita tomorrow at 5:30am.

:)

Welcome to THP Jay, glad to have you aboard.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome! Jealous of your weather!

Welcome

Welcome to THP jay!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!