The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were going to keep it in the family lol

I guess thats accetable. Im not much of a car guy or know how much they cost but you should get the 2008 chevy Camaro. Sweet looking car!

2008-Chevrolet-Camaro.jpg

I guess thats accetable. Im not much of a car guy or know how much they cost but you should get the 2008 chevy Camaro. Sweet looking car!

2008-Chevrolet-Camaro.jpg

I think it was Kevin who said before it was turning into a chick car. I'll have to agree with that one.

I see more chicks driving the new Cameros then dudes. but they do look nice

Back when they still made Firebirds and Trans AMs, it seemed like the guys drove those, the girls drove Camaros and Z28's, generally.

That said, that 08 Camaro doesn't look like it is slow at all!

What about a truck?

I already have a truck. She has to drive it because I work so far away. If I was Green OEM Id get a Prius.

I already have a truck. She has to drive it because I work so far away. If I was Green OEM Id get a Prius.

I`d like to see you rolling in a smart car. The ladies would know a man who drives such a small car must have a canon down there.

Jacqui drives the F150. We kept it because if we were going to keep a truck, we wanted it to be a full size truck. We traded in the Ranger when I got the Outback, which I got because 1)the Ranger was 2WD and I needed to be able to get around in the snow, and 2) gas mileage. I get about 10 mpg better with the Subaru. And at 40,000 miles a year, it adds up.

I`d like to see you rolling in a smart car. The ladies would know a man who drives such a small car must have a canon down there.

Most of the time the ladies will think the dude has some extra cash for not spending too much on gas so he can buy her some more bling. :D

+3 thru 3 at the Belleview Biltmore. Sucksssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended shooting 81, but it seemed more like 91. The wind was tough, but that's no excuse. My buddy I played with shot 118 so that was a little frustrating. The best part of the round was to the left of a par 3 on the back there was a spot of dirt that I'm guessing was holding water for awhile and had dried out and there was at least 1,000 balls in it. I literally couldn't fit anymore balls in my cart bag. All really good balls too. That got me pretty stoked.

It`ll get better I know it.

Thanks man. Right after I read this reply in my e-mail I went birdie, birdie. Haha I didn't keep it up though.

Doesn't the G8 have a V-8 in it? That would be my kind of American sedan.

Kevin

Doesn't the G8 have a V-8 in it? That would be my kind of American sedan.

Kevin

Particular models come equiped with a V-8, but the base model G8 doesn't Kevin.

Particular models come equiped with a V-8, but the base model G8 doesn't Kevin.

I think they had a GXP model that had an engine pretty similar to the corvette. It looked sick for a sedan.

Car banter is boring, lets talk about Munchie mix, why do they keep putting pretzels in there, nobody wants them.

Jacqui drives the F150. We kept it because if we were going to keep a truck, we wanted it to be a full size truck. We traded in the Ranger when I got the Outback, which I got because 1)the Ranger was 2WD and I needed to be able to get around in the snow, and 2) gas mileage. I get about 10 mpg better with the Subaru. And at 40,000 miles a year, it adds up.

What year F150 smalls? I love F150's

Car banter is boring, lets talk about Munchie mix, why do they keep putting pretzels in there, nobody wants them.

Or those stupid bread stick things.

Is that a Canadian thing? I don't recall ever seeing it in stores.

Or those stupid bread stick things.

Ya everyone just wants the sun chips, the doritos and the cheetos, the rest is just left at the bottom of the bowl to be thrown away.

Is that a Canadian thing? I don't recall ever seeing it in stores.

I don`t think its Canadian, but it is doritos, sun chips, pretzels, and cheetos in one big bag of awesome.

Man. Just found out that a forum friend from a hi def site I'm a member of died. 50 is not old, scares the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back