Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I wanted to pick him so bad, he's been playing decent this season plus he had a quick witted comment at the shark shootout that gave me a good belly laugh. Should've went with his experience over Fowler and his youthful house hitting abilities.

Jerry Kelly? On the leader board.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Got ya. Lol, Kelly's old enough I doubted anyone knew him.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Was. Thinking. About. Talking. About. This. Tourney. What. Do. You. Guys. Think? OH CRAP i was supposed to send those seperately lol

You know as much as people don't like Sabatini for his antics, I am really excited for him right now. He's just made a huge sponsorship change and he's starting fresh and he looked great out there today. He is just playing some darn solid golf right now, the only hickup being a bogey on 12 today.

It seems he pops in for the year, wins a tournament and then disappears for the rest of the year. Rather unfortunate. I'll be pulling for him to pull off this win.

Agreed. Its Google. WOW, McIlroy threw a +7 up today?? Just saw that. If it wasnt for Yang Id be doing pretty bad.

Yang is saving me as well. All my guys are in the MC league.

You know as much as people don't like Sabatini for his antics, I am really excited for him right now. He's just made a huge sponsorship change and he's starting fresh and he looked great out there today. He is just playing some darn solid golf right now, the only hickup being a bogey on 12 today.

It seems he pops in for the year, wins a tournament and then disappears for the rest of the year. Rather unfortunate. I'll be pulling for him to pull off this win.

He switched to TaylorMade last year though, not this year...hehe

And he is tired I am sure because he has to keep running from crazy dog (his thp stalker) all year long.

He does seem to get on the edge of my nerves once in a while but I believe he is a nice guy under the exterior. I like the way he is helping the skin cancer foundation. By the way that is why he is wearing the cowboy hats. His father had it and he had a brush with it himself. Not to mention a friend had a serious case of it. I have had two occasions where I had basel cell carcinomas cut out. I wear a bucket hat during the hot months to cover my face as trust me, you don't want to deal with carcinoma. Yep I am rooting for him for this reason alone even though he can be a turd now & then. He does have good points.

If Roy fails to get it done, I am pulling for Jerry Kelly! Us older guys have to root each other on :thumb:

I just can't root for Sabattini. I've never liked him much. He's going to have to play poorly to lose this one though. I've never seen anyone make as many putts as he did yesterday.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I just can't root for Sabattini. I've never liked him much. He's going to have to play poorly to lose this one though. I've never seen anyone make as many putts as he did yesterday.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Same. I cannot root for someone like him.

From the iPhone.

Same. I cannot root for someone like him.

From the iPhone.

Me either. But he had cool shoes on yesterday

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

He switched to TaylorMade last year though, not this year...hehe

And he is tired I am sure because he has to keep running from crazy dog (his thp stalker) all year long.

It was actually two years ago. We were at Doral 2 years ago when he was signing his deal in the TaylorMade Tour Van.

Maybe our boy and THP member Jeff Overton can make a move today.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Westwood played decent this week except for the last 4 holes yesterday,yikes. Mr. Westwood is not looking good for the Masters this year.

Westwood played decent this week except for the last 4 holes yesterday,yikes. Mr. Westwood is not looking good for the Masters this year.

He didnt exactly start out great yesterday. I mean he bogeyed 3 out of the 1st 6 holes.

Had a big breakfast, finishing up the groceries and just about time to relax with some Honda bear trap action today. I hope there's more golf and less special this and special that and pontificating bs. Show the golf.

Had a big breakfast, finishing up the groceries and just about time to relax with some Honda bear trap action today. I hope there's more golf and less special this and special that and pontificating bs. Show the golf.

I'm with you. I'm not golfing today, I've started cleaning the kitchen, the wife leaves at 11am my time to go on vacation for 10 days and then its just me and my little man hanging out and watching golf all day.

I see they started the tournament a little early due to the afternoon rain. Are they going to change the tv air times? They are still listing it as 1-3 on GC and 3-6 on NBC.

Man, Kucher has started out rough as a corncob, +3 through 5, he was my biggest hope of a player finishing in the top 5.

Yeah Kooch is killing me

I can't either, but in golf, unlike other sports, I cannot bring myself to pull against anyone, I may not be pulling for a particular person to win, but I do not pull for anyone to collapse either. It is painful to was a golfer lose it and see the anguish as he/she knows that they are going to lose and there is nothing on that particular day they can do about it.
I know you did not say you are pulling against him, this is just my little 2 cents worth.

Back