The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody remember that weird feeling right before you got to the first outing. Kind of like, am I really going to a place to meet internet friends?

I never really got any weird feelings like that to be honest. I like the fact that we all like golf so much.

I had weird feelings after the first outing....darn JB Specials
Anybody remember that weird feeling right before you got to the first outing. Kind of like, am I really going to a place to meet internet friends?

I never really got any weird feelings like that to be honest. I like the fact that we all like golf so much.

I just did as I was driving up to Sarasota Natl. Remember the dudes hanging out in their truck drinking beer? Niner!

I just did as I was driving up to Sarasota Natl. Remember the dudes hanging out in their truck drinking beer? Niner!

Yeah, I bummed a couple off of them, hahaha

Ditto dude. I woke up feeling violated after Erica showed me pictures. Stupid blackouts.

that made me spit coffee on the keyboard....
Ditto dude. I woke up feeling violated after Erica showed me pictures. Stupid blackouts.

ah, the good old days dude! Maybe after the Morgan Cup I'll start up my nerd avatar rotation.

To quote the great one-t. Fiefee

So did your rental car.

lol @ FieFee!

Only for dudes who desire workability and Jeff Overton.

well, yesterday I workabilitied the sweet spot off of all my clubs because I dont need a sweet spot anymore.

well, yesterday I workabilitied the sweet spot off of all my clubs because I dont need a sweet spot anymore.

No better feeling in golf is there? I'm playing this afternoon and all I'm gonna do is work balls all over the place. There better not be a pin set in the middle of any of the greens, I'll tell you that much.

No better feeling in golf is there? I'm playing this afternoon and all I'm gonna do is work balls all over the place. There better not be a pin set in the middle of any of the greens, I'll tell you that much.

I hear that, the best part is being in the middle of the fwy and workabilitying the ball around a tree to the green just to challenge yourself.

You are playing when the Masters is on? You just lost your man card, golf card and certainly FLTC card.

I hear that, the best part is being in the middle of the fwy and workabilitying the ball around a tree to the green just to challenge yourself.

That's definitely going to happen bro.

You are playing when the Masters is on? You just lost your man card, golf card and certainly FLTC card.

Sorry dude, we all can't get out in the am to get our golf on.

That's definitely going to happen bro.

Sorry dude, we all can't get out in the am to get our golf on.

Not what happened. Quick range session yes. Im just not a guy that is willing to miss 4 hours of the biggest tournament of the year.

Oh snap! FLTC is now man cardless. Free shipping on Tampons at Wal Mart

Xoom or Ipad 2... I think. Most like gonna be able to purchase one now haha. Is this the right thread? Also trying to find some jean shorts and not having any luck.

Xoom or Ipad 2... I think. Most like gonna be able to purchase one now haha. Is this the right thread? Also trying to find some jean shorts and not having any luck.

ou dont buy Jean shorts buddy. You cut the legs off your old jeans to your desired short length.

Both good machines. I went with the one I went with after playing with both for an hour or so. I like things open, not closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back